missed you guys

MARKED MAN

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
i haden't been using this forum for a long time but for the time i was using it i got positive feedback for pretty much all the threads i started. anyway i havent been on the site for a while because i got a new little toy: a 05 Nissan Sentra SPEC V, now befor you guys start jumping on me about buying an import let me tell you it is my daily driver because of gas prices, i was driving my M7 for about two weeks b4 i got the new car and almost couldnt pay my rent. so getting this car was a relief on my pockets when it comes to gas money. the truth is its a fun little car, its 175 hp at only 2700 so it gets up pretty quick and has a 6 speed tranny. not knowing a thing about imports i turned to the nissan forums to get some infor and let me tell you the kids on these site do know what they are talking about but are the biggest dycks that ever got behind the wheel of a car. on moer than one occasion i had to straighten a couple of them out and put a little fear into their hearts. but anyway i've got all the info i need from that other site and i'm glad to be back here

welcome back. I am thinking about getting an import too because of the gas prices.

mark0101 said:
welcome back. I am thinking about getting an import too because of the gas prices.

with all that power in your driveway it would defenitly help matters a bit :eek2:

Members online

No members online now.
Back