Mespock For President?

From the first time I read his posts on LVC I know he was the right man for the job. And being a doctor who wrote childrens " HELP BOOKS" and his role on " STAR TREK" doesn't hurt either!:rolleyes:

Well I Promise....

" A Mark VIII in every Driveway and A DQ Blizzard in everyone Hand!!"

Do you think Fossten will vote for me?

Forgman will be my Secretary of Defence? Maybe Offence!!

Pepps get the delivery truck ready I'm putting signs on it... your heading out accross the nation... Blizzard For Everyone...

Martin you can be my Secretary of Foreign Affairs... but don't let your wife know about the Affairs!!!

Any other volunteers??

Well, we'll need to junk the current Cadillac presidential cars and replace them with some armored Lincolns with run flat suspensions (coils) and tires. Need bumper guards and machine gun mounts too. We'll call in B.A. to do the mods in a chicken shed - heard he does good work, now that he has learned to weld...

i'll volunteer myself to be your running mate..:D :D

girls love me, women adore me,.. ive got their votes

i do tend to scare babies though :shifty:

i'll volunteer myself to be your running mate..:D :D

girls love me, women adore me,.. ive got their votes

i do tend to scare babies though :shifty:

Well I was going to ask Fossten but since he hasn't posted in this thread. I'm hurt...:(

And I'm not too worried about babies as they don't vote.:p

I'll keep the yard clean lol

You can start the 3rd weekend of July during the LvC Beach Party:)

News Flash!!! Wisconsin Poles Say Mespock Is Ahead!!!

poles.gif

I just got done watching Hell Ride. As soon as I seen the title of the post all I thought abut was this:

hell-ride-4.jpg

Thats how come I'm the Pres!

I know whenever I agree with Roach...I usually get in some kind of trouble...but here I go again

You got my vote Roach! Lets get a start on the next election!!!

Maybe we will finally get T-shirts!

MsM8

Hey Debi! You could run as his VP for 2012. :D

OMG .... what does Debi and Sarah Palin have in common...

Directions ... LOL ...

Oh and Debi... you didn't make it to the Beach Party so you don't get a T-Shirt.

I love it.... The bumper sticker is even on a Lincoln. The "tramp stamp" tattoo is great, too......

I remember the big arguement I had when a relative wanted to put a political bumper sticker on my 85 Mark VII and I said No but I'd tape it to my window. He said now that it's too important and I need it on my car. I said Hell no... guy stamped off pouting..

Idiot.. don't care the canidate was not worth messing with my paint..

OMG .... what does Debi and Sarah Palin have in common...
Directions ... LOL ...
Oh and Debi... you didn't make it to the Beach Party so you don't get a T-Shirt.

oh great so I gotta go topless next year...Barney will love that! Is it legal in your village? Topless is legal here ;) ...hummmm maybe a bumper sticker? lol

SMOOCHES!
Debi

Members online

No members online now.
Back