mclaren grille on ebay

lscts

LVC Member
Reaction score
I just thought in case anyone is interested in a silver mclaren grill here is the one off my car that I used to have. After looking at the pictures of the car I kind of miss it.

ebay item #180755124017

Thanks
Eric

opps, I asked you a question on ebay but guess I could have asked it here. What exact color is it?

I'd Love to get a mclaren just think its too much to spend on a grille

I'm putting a $1,00 bid on it today:shifty:

Nah....I went through my McLaren stage already.

Honestly, I like the 06 lse grill better. Especially when paired with the 06 front bumper cover and lower trim insert.

I honestly feel the Mclaren grill looks good on certain color Ls's.;)

opps, I asked you a question on ebay but guess I could have asked it here. What exact color is it?

I think it's Silver frost but I'll have to check with the dealer tomorrow just to be sure. I should have taken that code off the car before I sold it.

Where in Canada are u totally interested I'm in Ontario

Im up by Barrie, Innisfil actually close to the 400 market

The Grill has no reserve what ever the bids get. I thought I would put a buy it now just in case some one had to have it. I have to look but I think I have some new red lincoln emblems as well. I never installed them when I got the grille. I kind of liked the OEM emblem.

I went to bid on it, but it wouldn't let me cause it says you wont ship to canada, i'm 20 min away from you, just in case you didn't know it was set to not ship to canada

BKLene sold his McLaren on Ebay, Someone bid $75, That bit lasted til about 3 hours left on the auction then someone bid $125. With 1 minutes left the bidding got crazy. He and I were watching the bidding BSing on the phone. We couldn't beleive what we were seeing. The auction winning bid was $300. Both of us were like WTF just happen????? The bid tripled in less then 60 seconds. :eek:

BKLene sold his McLaren on Ebay, Someone bid $75, That bit lasted til about 3 hours left on the auction then someone bid $125. With 1 minutes left the bidding got crazy. He and I were watching the bidding BSing on the phone. We couldn't beleive what we were seeing. The auction winning bid was $300. Both of us were like WTF just happen????? The bid tripled in less then 60 seconds. :eek:

That's how ebay works. Plus many people used automated bidding systems that only bid in the last minute.

I went to bid on it, but it wouldn't let me cause it says you wont ship to canada, i'm 20 min away from you, just in case you didn't know it was set to not ship to canada

I will get that fixed, I think that I set up the ebay auction with ebay.com and I should have used ebay.ca. I hate that when I want to buy something too!:(

Replying to PM's Now.

I need a mclaren grille for my 01ls...chrome in the middle, outside painted to mach car. Thanks

I need a mclaren grille for my 01ls...chrome in the middle, outside painted to mach car. Thanks

I don't believe I have ever seen a chrome McLaren Grille, McLaren Grille are molded plastic, not to say it doesn't exist.

You will not find a true McLaren in chrome. The gen 2 lse grille sounds more along the lines of what may be close to your needs.

I don't believe I have ever seen a chrome McLaren Grille, McLaren Grille are molded plastic, not to say it doesn't exist.

You will not find a true McLaren in chrome. The gen 2 lse grille sounds more along the lines of what may be close to your needs.

I actually posted a chrome mclaren grille that someone was selling on craigslist on the C-list thread several months ago. Until then i had never seen one. Never saw it in person or anything, but it was certainly looked chrome, not chrome painted. Maybe that person had it chrome plated???

I missed that one. I would like to have seen what it looked like just for the sake of seeing it.

I missed that one. I would like to have seen what it looked like just for the sake of seeing it.

yea man, i wish i would have saved the picture instead of just posting the ad. Matter of fact...let me look, might have saved it.

Yeah it was in detroit I think.. or atleast somewhere I found it as well, only wanted like $100 for it as well. Wish I woulda jumped on it then... oh well

Members online

No members online now.
Back