Mark with a coyote

Markviiiedrea

Speed Bump
Reaction score
Saw this on Facebook, don't know much on it. But now there is proof it's been done.

.facebook_-481061.jpg

I was just getting ready to hork that picture. Lol. Pretty sexy, but I still like the way our little 4.6s look. Extra HP could be fun though. :p

Somebody just posted this on Mark VIIIs of the State of New York's Facebook page. A friend of Jeff's seems to have seen it at a car show or something. 5.0 Coyote engine swap. I guess the point is... it fits and it's do-able! :D

I guess he is from Huston and supposedly running a 150 shot with 4.10:1. I. Saw it on 1320 videos page. Wish I had more info, that's plan b for me. Allot of people sure seam to hate it though.

I guess he is from Huston and supposedly running a 150 shot with 4.10:1. I. Saw it on 1320 videos page. Wish I had more info, that's plan b for me. Allot of people sure seam to hate it though.

What times he running? And who are these people that hate it and why do they hate it?

i went through the comments on 1320s page. saw more shock and awe then hate myself. even then, it was just LS motor guys hating on the coyote cuz they got nothing better to do.

You won't need a blower to run 11s with that powerplant. Just bolt-ons. I bet it runs deep 11s as it sits with just the gear and 150 shot.

And yes I agree. Find him and make him type and share photobucket links! lol

Nice looking swap. Too bad the wheels aren't the best, but who looks at wheels when you have a Coyote under the hood?

i went through the comments on 1320s page. saw more shock and awe then hate myself. even then, it was just LS motor guys hating on the coyote cuz they got nothing better to do.

Basically your typical Chevy ignorance.

Nice looking swap. Too bad the wheels aren't the best, but who looks at wheels when you have a Coyote under the hood?

If he was smart he wouldn’t show any of it off. I’d keep that a secret as long as I can.

I'd bet it sounds pretty tame depending what exhaust he has on it..id throw the stock wheels back on with some drag radials for the sleeper status.

For those of us less informed(me), what the heck is a coyote engine? sorry, I just don't know?

Found the guy, and am trying to convince him to join up. He lives around, or in the area of Sealy, TX. Has a video of him running 12.53 @108, but no idea what all is done to it.

Found the guy, and am trying to convince him to join up. He lives around, or in the area of Sealy, TX. Has a video of him running 12.53 @108, but no idea what all is done to it.

I am going to go out on a limb and say that pass was probably on the motor with no spray at all. It should certainly be capable of that time in a Mark8 with a steep gear in the back. And that, of course, is awesome. The new Mustangs are no fox bodies in terms of weight and from what I am seeing, the curb weight between the Mustang and the Mark VIII is within less than 200# so power to weight ratio is very close.

Members online

Back