Mark VIII

Idk about a deal, but it seems like its priced about where I would expect to see it. I wouldnt pay that for it, but im cheap lol.

I paid $4k for my 98 with 88k miles. Just to give you an idea

boy you guys dont have very good eyes for past posts, thats my buddy jeff's wife's car that i painted last year, they moved from florida to tennesee a while back. thats my paint job and i sold them the wheels too. see.....

wheels
gracing012.jpg

the car itself
mels94001.jpg

repainted
melscarfinished001.jpg

here she is
melscarbuffed014.jpg

no it isnt, sorry jeff if you ever see this lol the interior is saddle and its not in good shape at all. they have put a ton of money into it though, but it doesnt count when i do it to mine, so theirs doesnt count either. the car does look awesome though outside. and it does run real well, but i know the car and have tons of labor into it fixing it, painting it, i worked on the car for the last 3 or 4 years, i wouldnt want it for free!

I would pay 3 if I had some donor interior... Good pain is worth more than good interior to me... and Jamie does good work!

Yeah, swap in a black interior and it would be pretty nice car! (minus wheels)

I offered to pay Jamies airfair, room and board (+beer), and labor to come paint mine, he wont do it. oh well, looks like I am going back to maaco. ROR

chad its a little hard to tell my boss i am taking off for a week and he has to accept it!

Members online

No members online now.
Back