Mark VIII Stainless Steel Rear Shock Mount/Poly Bushing Kit

98lincmk7lsc

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Got clunk in your trunk? lol. There's a good chance it's due to your rear shock mounts deteriorating. Get rid of that clunk for good and possibly upgrade your shocks at the same time.
I've got 3 sets of these currently, but could possibly make some more if the market is there for them.
They're solid rear shock mounts for all year Mark VIII's. I waterjetted (is that a word? lol.) these from 1/4" 304 stainless steel, and then welded stainless steel bolts to the plates. These come with washers that I also waterjetted (there's that word again) from 1/8" 304 stainless steel plate. These also come with Energy Suspension poly bushings, stainless steel washers, and stainless steel locknuts.

The default hole through the center of the bushings and washers will be 3/8", but like DLF, I can also drill these to accommodate larger diameter shock studs, so please measure your shock stud diameter.

This is everything you need to install aftermarket Thunderbird shocks onto your car, except of course, the shocks. The only pictures I have are the ones below, but if needed, I can take some pictures of the ones I currently have installed on my 98 LSC with KONI shocks. I've had them on for over a month now and they're great. I've also got a set of THESE on my 97. I've had them installed since June with no problem whatsoever, and have sold more than 10 sets.
The preferred method of payment is through PayPal and will ship through USPS. Any questions, feel free to ask!

The price is $60 shipped

IMG_1643.jpg

IMG_1644.jpg

Im'in,two sets.I don't use pay pal as I got scammed afew years ago. Pm me a mailing address and I'll send you a check. once it clears your bank to your satisfaction send the mdse.thanks George

PM sent George. Thanks!

All 3 sets are now pending sale. I'll re-post if/when more are available.
Thanks!

As of now, the 3 sets that I offered for sale are sold, but I may have some extra parts in my desk at work. The only things I'm not sure I have are the washers. I'll look on Monday, and let you know.

I think I may have enough of just the plates....
They're in my desk drawer at work. I'll check on Monday and let you know. They don't currently have any bolts in them. They're just the plates. I'll have to buy the bolts on Monday, too. You'll want to make sure you get the right poly bushings and some washers too. The normal bushings that come with most shocks are not gonna fit correctly due to the size of the nipples (tee-hee!).

I'll let you know when I know. :)

rear shock mounts

I will take a set when you make them again.Pm details as to when please.Thank you.

I found enough pieces in my drawer at work that I should be able to make 2 more sets out of.
The Omen and Saturn5 have first dibs on them when they're ready. I don't know for sure if I'll be able to make any more. As of right now, the waterjet is unavailable for use. We're working on a new agreement, but are unsure if it will work out in our favor. I may be able to make some on the CNC mill, but again, not sure. I'll let you guys know.

Members online

Back