mark viii rain guards

If you get the ones for the windows you'll have to get the ubertastical sunroof guard also! lol I have a buddy that puts these on everything he buys. They are ugly as hell. You might look at a thunder bird and see if that could work.:cool:

eh theres a gen 1 in this private community we have some homes we landscape there with rain guards on it...to each their own i suppose

I only have two rain guards for my Mark viii, one is my garage and the other is my giant patio umbrella that I stick though my moon roof, If it rains when I'm away from my garage.:rolleyes::D

i think they look ugly, but you cant argue that if the window is open at all and its raining it comes off the windshield right in the car

well with this thread i might look at getting some chrome fender flares, chrome skulls, a stick on hood scoop, and why the hell not a limo tv antenna painted pink

i think they look ugly, but you cant argue that if the window is open at all and its raining it comes off the windshield right in the car

yeah that sucks, even when its dry out and you spray some washerfluid on the windshield and gotta make sure the window is up.

Members online

Back