Mark VIII Muscle white face gauges installed!

keatonsdad

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
33d29d07.jpg

d7eadd60.jpg

318ab17c.jpg

So I finally got around to installing the white face gages I ordered a while ago. I absolutely LOVE them!! The quality is outstanding! They are not the cheap overlay its a whole new printing of the gauges. At night its so nice and bright without having to modify the cluster like I had to on the 95. I will defiantly recommend these if your on the fence about buying some I'd go for it you wont be disappointed!!;)

Uh. My guess would be he got it from temple performance. Those are the best looking whites I've seen.

Install was a cake walk. All the lights shine through really well the pics above show them lit at nite.

love the gauges!!! does your car always idle @ 500rpm? looks very low to me! my car idles around 650rpm

Gen 1 White Face Gauge

I just wanted to let everyone know we developing the white face gauges for the Gen 1 cars in our design and I will post pics as soon as we have the prototype ready. I also wanted to gauge interest in a carbon fiber background. Thanks! www.templeperformancecars.com

John

I just wanted to let everyone know we developing the white face gauges for the Gen 1 cars in our design and I will post pics as soon as we have the prototype ready. I also wanted to gauge interest in a carbon fiber background. Thanks! www.templeperformancecars.com

John

this is good news. if they're anything like the gen 2 gauges, i'll be interested.

Members online

No members online now.
Back