Mark VIII/MN12 front, IRS braces

Just a heads up, a better way to reach me is to send a PM... I may not always look here. Thanks!

Front brace, IRS Brace and Sub Frame Connector with Strut Tower Brace

I got a front brace, IRS brace and sub frame connectors with strut tower brace from Bob a while back and just wanted to post a few pictures of what he makes. For reference it weighed a total 52lbs. There not yet under my car but soon enough they will be once more suspension parts arrive.

Thank you again Bob!

Great communication, fair and reasonable. Great seller and buyer.

20130427_140818.jpg

Diff rear cover bought from Steda, weighs 5lbs

20130427_140435.jpg

20130427_140751.jpg

20130427_140801.jpg

20130427_140818.jpg

20130427_140435.jpg

20130427_140751.jpg

20130427_140801.jpg

Update 3/25/14

Thought I'd price out the subframe connectors. There is one design change, no longer using the trans tunnel strap. Makes the braces very wide and more expensive to ship as it needs a much larger box.

Gen 1 $250 plus shipping. (Gen 1, both connectors are straight)

Gen 2 $275 plus shipping. (Gen 2 have a jog in the right connector to clear fuel tank)

Shipping on these isn't cheap due to the length. They are very long. Expect actual shipping to be $75-100 depending on zip.

Please specify what year Mark. I can't say if they fit T-birds.

Upper shock tower brace, $175 plus shipping.

All other pricing remains the same.

Long front crossmember braces, $150 plus shipping

Lower IRS brace, $75 plus shipping.

Lead time varies as this isn't a business and like most, have family obligations that come first. I do my best to complete an order promptly. As always, I have PM notifications active, and is the best way to get a hold of me

Only braces verified to fit MN12's are the long front crossmember brace and the lower IRS brace. I don't currently have a MN12 to check the others.

Yeah, I'm currently not building braces as I'm busy remodeling my home. I hopefully will be able to start offering braces again maybe late summer. I doubt tho that I'll offer up the full length subframe connectors. They are just to much of a pain to ship due to the length.

Yeah, I'm currently not building braces as I'm busy remodeling my home. I hopefully will be able to start offering braces again maybe late summer. I doubt tho that I'll offer up the full length subframe connectors. They are just to much of a pain to ship due to the length.

Time flies and it's end of summer, interested in making a set?

Members online

No members online now.
Back