Mark VIII/MN12 front, IRS braces

SATURN5

Dr. Frankenstang
Reaction score
Contact seller
Have a set of front and IRS braces available.

Front brace set, $150 plus ship

P1010099.jpg

IRS brace, $75 plus ship.

P1010098.jpg

I can also supply short front braces, either the strut to k member, or k member to subframe for $75 plus ship, either set.

P1010077.jpg

Making them. I bought enough steel when I built mine to do several sets.

I bought his IRS brace and it works wonderfully. Good snug fit, great welds, and good hardware. After I move I plan to buy the fronts as well.

So when are you going to fab up some shock tower braces? I would definately be in the market for some.

SGT Raymond Logan Maldonado

Thanks Raymond, not sure when I'll have a shock tower brace kit ready, I am working on it.

Got my IRS brace from Saturn5 - great job, great product, easy install, very pleased.

Do business with this guy.

Here's my thread on the subject.

I can also supply short front braces said:
828521052[/ATTACH]
Hi, I not sure. What are the two braces in the top of this picture? (the bottom picture) and how do I go about purchasing braces from you. Thanks Don

Attachments

• P1010077.jpg
    P1010077.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 73
His stuff is awesome... A definate if you are looking to do something to your Mark.

I really wanted to make some myself, but it's looking more and more like I'm lazy.

Soooo....most likely, the only way I'm going to have some of these is if I buy them from you. I've got my last reenlistment bonus installment coming up next month and I'm comprising a list of stuff I want to do to my car this year.

You don't have a military discount, do you? :p ;)

any pictures of them installed?

Also if you could explain the benifits and features, it may help you sell a few more sets..

Good looking product!

Thanks

Members online

Back