Mark VIII LSC Ebay Ad

thaywood

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
You must be bored :)

But yeah, those tbird wheels don't work well on most marks. I think chickens is the only one i've seen where it looks "ok".

this guys hoping people who dunno mark 8's will pay more for the car cause its a "Diamond anniversary edition", which is a load of crap. amazing what people will do to rip you off.. smh.

Yep...

Not only that, but some, not all, of them are on backward. People just don't pay attention. It's craaaaaaazy!!:D

I was focused on how bad they looked that I didn't notice some of them were on wrong..

I think the thunderbird SC wheels I had on my marks look a heck of alot better than the factory snowflakes it came with.

394156_78_full.jpg

Q: Just FYI: It should be noted that the wheels are not original. They are from a '96/'97 Ford Thunderbird Sport. And they are not all correctly mounted. The spokes should be pointing toward the rear of the car on both sides. These wheels are directional. The Lincoln Mark VIII LSC had chrome plated, 10-spoke directional wheels. Oct-29-11
A: most cars and trucks these days ,dont have original wheels, it's a personal preference of what people like, this car will never be a collector car so i really dont think it matters if it has original wheels, i will put them on the correct way, thankyou for your knowledge , it's people like you that educate people that dont know, thanks again . john

:lol:

i like the black 96 diamond anniversary. what is that, 1 of 1 or something? uber rare black paint package. just another no knowledge jackass writing up a description.

I think the thunderbird SC wheels I had on my marks look a heck of alot better than the factory snowflakes it came with.

394156_78_full.jpg

Yeah, the silvers are the only ones that can pull them off imo.

some people are just morons. i TOLD the guy they were directional and SHOWED him the way the rims were before he did the brakes and still had them wrong, i mean different on the same side! i told the mgr. and he actually said there is no such thing as directional rims, just tires, so O.K, IVE GOT DIRECTIONAL TIRES ANYWAYS YOU TWIT. CANT YOU SEE THAT!? i told him nevermind,id change them myself then he offered a free oil change, i went inside and got the castrol syntec i use and said go ahead, and he switched the tires." it should be legal to kill the stupids." a wise man once said.
:N:N:N:N:N:N:N:N:Beer:Beer:Beer:Beer:Beer:N:N:N:N:N:N:N:N:N

Members online

No members online now.
Back