Mark VIII IRS Sub-Frame Bushing Kits

If I had the extra cash, these would be sold. but alas, the wife is getting a "new" car.

I've started working on the sleeves.

Also, I was able to find a good deal on the UHMW rod, so I'm going to reduce the price!

I should be ready to ship before Thanksgiving.

$400 shipped (lower 48).

Click HERE to purchase via PayPal.

NOTE: These are not stock style rubber replacement mounts. They are designed for performance applications, as NVH will be adversely affected. You will feel, and likely hear, more than you would with the stock mounts.

The sleeves have returned from being hardcoated and the paid for kits are shipping today. :cool:

I understand. ;)

BTW, incoming PM with different shipping addy. PayPal wouldn't allow me to change it from your payment page.

BTW, incoming PM with different shipping addy. PayPal wouldn't allow me to change it from your payment page.

I was wondering, I just sent you an e-mail about your address. ;)

I currently have two kits that are boxed and ready to ship.

Installation instructions here:

http://www.lincolnsofdistinction.org/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=191721&postcount=54

$400 shipped (lower 48).

Click HERE to purchase via PayPal.

NOTE: These are not stock style rubber replacement mounts. They are designed for performance applications, as NVH will be adversely affected. You will feel, and likely hear, more than you would with the stock mounts.

Last edited:

Members online

Back