March 2010 LSOTM Entries

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Start March LSOTM early. Need five entries guys. Year, model, 5 pictures, and mod list. Lets see them guys.

Good idea. I nominate you^^^^ :D , you just got your side skirts painted,great way to show them off

I nominate you too ^^^^^ showing off your grill, well keep showing it off here, plus you have those chrome rims very few ppl have seen or have.

I just got new tires, brakes rotors and made a new heat shield so why not....

2000 LS V8 Sport aka ‘The Money Pit’
Light Parchment Gold Ext.
Med Parchment Leather Int.
Advance Trac
Power Moonroof
Heated Seats
Factory 6-disc
Sport Pkg

Mod list:

LVC decal :D
18” Kyowa KR206 wheels
Fierce Instinct 245/45/ZR18 tires
Custom heat shield w/ 4” K&N filter
Magnaflow mufflers w/ 3” tips
Slotted and drilled rotors w/Dash ceramics
Painted calipers
Ventshades (its winter, no pics yet)
Flex-a-Lite 180 electric cooling fan
Painted lower grill
Massive suspension rebuild:mad:

IMAG0002.jpg

IMAG0015.jpg

origional rear left.jpg

IMAG0056.jpg

IMAG0001.jpg

Good idea. I nominate you^^^^ :D , you just got your side skirts painted,great way to show them off

Well then I nominate you!!! You painted your fog bezel, some kind of crazy fog lights added :D, new 5 spoke wheels, a custom grille, and more more more :D

I would enter, if my grille didn't look like vomit.. and plus I want the spoiler on, so next month should be good :D Not to mention, I have a crap camera and all my pictures turn out bad.

We should dig up a bunch of pictures of Quik's LS and nominate him, he by far has the most mods and a mean looking LS.

Maybe it should be put down to every quarter year, it seems we have way more months that go by as we do new members that want to enter their LS. lol

There are only so many members that even post, probably even fewer modify their LS. You get yours fixed yet? I'd vote for ya.

Right now hite337 is winning. Hey hite, where are the other wheels I saw on your car in the picture thread?

Yea that is what I am sayen, like last year all the 'regulars' entered and won pretty much. Not enough members to hold 5 entries every month I don't think.

If it was a quarterly, maybe even an every-other month contest maybe there would be more participation. I also think LS of the year is a good incentive for winners. The calendars can still be done using quarters, each winner can get their 3 month spread with different photos etc. I think it would be a little more 'meaningful' if you will.

Yea that is what I am sayen, like last year all the 'regulars' entered and won pretty much. Not enough members to hold 5 entries every month I don't think.

If it was a quarterly, maybe even an every-other month contest maybe there would be more participation. I also think LS of the year is a good incentive for winners. The calendars can still be done using quarters, each winner can get their 3 month spread with different photos etc. I think it would be a little more 'meaningful' if you will.

Yeah, thats a good idea. It is hard to get 5 entrees each month.

Hey hite, where are the other wheels I saw on your car in the picture thread?
they are/were 19" Mille Miglia EVR's. NYC LS8 had some too, and there was a white LS with em too somewhere on LVC

Hey hite where did you buy the K&N heat shield if you don't mind me asking?....TDUB
i fabricated the heat shield myself and modified a 4" MAF adapter to house the 4" K&N

Were? No longer have them?...Alax7

the EVR's fell victim to a curb a year or so ago. my roommate curbed 2 of em pretty good...all the way around the outter edge. i still have em and plan on an attempt to resurrect them eventually. they looked awesome, woulda been better with an eibach drop

hite337, how do you like the Kyowa wheels? How much did they run you?

Once the weather warms up. More of the regular members will probably be entering. I think no one to use the same old pictures. So everyone will be rushing out to get new pictures to post.

I am finishing up three new mods. Hope to have them done and installed by next friday. Hopefully, the weather is nice. I will be posting new pictures and entering next months LSOTM too.

the kyowas are ok. they were about $1200 with nitto neogen 245/40/18(junk) at performanceplustire.com. i like the look of the mille's better but the kyowas are super light and it rides more like a lincoln with 45 series tires. im not sure if i can fit anything taller than a 35 series on the 19" mille's. if i can get em fixed, i'll have to do some measuring. the kyowas are hard to clean as well, the spokes curve in at the rim and that makes it a difficult part to clean.
this spring i plan on doing accel cop's, 12mm spacers on the rear wheels, a 2-1/2" cat back with flowmaster 40's, clearing the headlights and corners, and upgrading my alternator.....and of course, a few passes at the track.

2003 Lincoln Ls

Black in and out
open h-pipe with homemade turn downs
2 12" pioneer subs
bandpass box
soundstorm labs amp
volfenhag cap
5% tint and 20% on two upfront

Plus my bday is in march....big 21

4378060136_8415a800f7.jpg

4377300171_e41d911444.jpg

4377290673_6141eed16d.jpg

4378052738_b924405648.jpg

013.JPG

Nice photographs.

What is up with the chrome around the tails though?

lol i just think it adds a little something to the rear with the chrome license surround

Two entries in nine days.:confused: Come on guys. We need three more entries.

PunkRockLS's 2004 LS V6

MODS:

LSE Grille
Painted rear surround
EBC BlackDash slotted rotors - Fronts
EBC Redstuff pads - Fronts
Stern 18 wheels with Nexen 245/40/18 tires
Dual flip out dvd stereo with bluetooth
Fosgate amp and 12" sub
KKM induction kit
Nokya Cosmic white stage 2 low beams

IMAG0079.jpg