Magnaflow Muffler Type & Size.

I was thinking about just putting the x-pipe on my stock pipes with my flowmaster 40s

I dont like dronemasters.

not for the ls anyways.

When I was getting my mufflers done the guy at the shop tried out different mufflers. He first cut them off and revved it with no mufflers, then placed some Flowmasters and Magnaflows on and revved it. The Flowmasters where definitely louder but I went with Magnaflows.

so i just wanna get some flowermaster mufflers and maybe an x pipe
with aggresive sound

what mufflers should i get everything is stock on my 01 ls v8 could you guys help me out and let me know what all i need to get gonna try and see if I can get everything online chear than what the muffler shops wants to charge not getting tips yet..

thanks

^ Thats it I'm cutting my resonators out. Lol who wants to buy some Aero turbine resonators?

Mlara that sounds great!

mine sounds even louder than mlaras....i echo through the whole parking garage at work lol.

^ Thats it I'm cutting my resonators out. Lol who wants to buy some Aero turbine resonators?

Mlara that sounds great!

you have the turbines on now?

and thanks bro, btw working on a new thread as I write this lol keep an eye out for it, you may be interested.

mine sounds even louder than mlaras....i echo through the whole parking garage at work lol.
might just be the sound quality?

Edit: ...of the camera

and thanks bro, btw working on a new thread as I write this lol keep an eye out for it, you may be interested.

I do have a different intake. I dunno it may be the same.

Edit: ...of the camera

Turbines went on with the x-pipe. One of the old no-name resonators had a small gash on the bottom so I went ahead and replaced both. Not w/o a spectacular deal though. This guy hates paying retail...

My exhaust is pretty loud with the dynamax mufflers and the 2.5" from the resonators back. But really only at initial start up and 3/4-full throttle. Thats why I'm curious about gutting the cats. I don't care about the emissions and I need to cut them off and fix my leak before the resonators. Might as well gut those suckers out until I really need to buy new ones. As long as I'm not throwing CELs

The loudest setup would be canister style mufflers or a single dual-in dual out muffler and pipes out to the back. Along with high-flow cats.

Other than that we need a higher displacement engine for more sound.

Members online

No members online now.
Back