Magnaflow exhuast Installed

:rolleyes: Ok so YOU do it.... But Im thinking not alot of other people going around doing that. but hell maybe thats just me? Anyone else walk up to another LS, stick there head underneath and see what there pipes look like? :D

Yeah i dont look under the LS.

And if its lowered you cant even get your head under there.

Got the flows installed with 3.5" tips.....i think its looks oem what you think:

s5000508.jpg

YouTube - S5000509.AVI

Excuse the camera quality ive had it since 06.

Its just the magnaflow mufflers with 3.5" tips, stock cats and resonators still on. sound better in person than on the camera...has a nice deep growl.

Thanks for clarifying it was a Lincoln LS 3.9 for a minute I thought it was a Gallant.

If you search FASTLLS on youtube it comes up..

I hate the embedding on here or I would do it for you.. :)

Wow it sounds BEAST! I meant a link to buy them though. Do you think yours would fit on a gen2 v6?

Wow it sounds BEAST! I meant a link to buy them though. Do you think yours would fit on a gen2 v6?

That's a mystery.. lol

Nahh, I got them from AutoAnything.. Alex said you had to call them.. They don't show them online anymore.. I fabbed them in there so of course they would fit.. :)

That's a mystery.. lol

Nahh, I got them from AutoAnything.. Alex said you had to call them.. They don't show them online anymore.. I fabbed them in there so of course they would fit.. :)

Oh haha yeah I don't know much about this car.....cars. Auto-illiterate when it comes to any type of mods. I'll put stickers and a wing on her though to get a huge horse increase. I know that much.:D

You remember the estimated cost of both mufflers because I don't want to get "swindled" over the phone?

Well there is no way you can get the deal I got.. I got a misprinted price and they honored it.. I paid 90 each for the stainless which is crazy cheap.. Stainless usually goes for around the 150 range each.. :cool:

exhuast sounds mean right now with car being so cold.

Got a much better video this time...now you can actually hear just how loud it is:

same setup but with x-pipe and no resonators:
YouTube - S5000535

Members online

Back