Mafiosa is FINE

kracker

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I had Arron go by Luigi's house today. He is fine he has been sick and with the Swine Flu he has been Laying low. His phone is messed up and his internet is Jacked as well. Luigi can fill ya in on the rest When he makes it back

WOOT!! thats what kinda sux about the inter web, some people just disappear and you have no idea what happened to them.

Good news, well not that he has swine flu. But good news.

Thanks for the update... Glad to hear he is doing alright

Oh, hell. I told him not to jailbreak his iPhone :( And we were all worried cause he wasn't picking up his phone.

Wonder what happened to his internet? He seems to be a pretty tech-savvy guy.

I agree... for someone who does installs on that :q:q:q:q for money you would think he could get the net at his house... hell when I was there I was getting it from the hotel in his back yard.

Thats great news hope he gets better! I want to buys some hid's of him first i have to find the money lol.

hell when I was there I was getting it from the hotel in his back yard.

he's got a hotel with prostitutes in his back yard!

GO MAFIOSO!

now I know why you stopped there on your way to houston!

SO what is this hotel called?
"The Junkyards"?
HAHA

He doesnt have swine flu he is laying low because of it.l His phone was right there with us it rang once but didnt show i had called him on the way over and left a voicemail he never even knew i called. Yall will have to wait on the hid till he gets his new boxes he can fill you in on it when he gets his net back up. He doesnt look like he has lost any weight but he looks like he is losing his tan from being inside he wants to get back out and working so when all this passes he will be back out till then he is fine and he is supposed to call me when this weather chills out so he can spray my head lights to make them clear again and a dealership is wanting him to do like 20 cars for them so it looks like he will be back up and healthy sooner with a goal of a big contract. He says hi and will be on soon.:D Im Aaron fyi or as kracker says arron lol:rolleyes: :D

Members online

Back