Mach 1 lip.........

shiryu0

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
is pretty much a perfect fit, just bend the sides to follow the bumper a bit........and it fits perfect :D

DSC00360.jpg

DSC00361.jpg

DSC00362.jpg

DSC00371.jpg

DSC00372.jpg

DSC00380-1.jpg

DSC00377.jpg

:cool:

the ford probe guys do the same thing. if that fits, the z24 caviler lip "should" fit then, and is much cooler looking.

I dont think I have ever seen a car that the mach 1 chin spoiler didnt look good on.

I have one to install on the '93 but I'm fearful it will be a hindrance to putting the car on the trailer. I need to temporarily clamp it in place to test it and see.

What worries me about this mod, is deflecting the air up before the factory lip that is behind the openings that are in the bottom of the bumper. I'd be concerned about how it affects cooling.

What worries me about this mod, is deflecting the air up before the factory lip that is behind the openings that are in the bottom of the bumper. I'd be concerned about how it affects cooling.

Good point. Looks good though.

I'm pretty sure on the Gen1 if you mount it to the flat part of the underside of the bumper cover there is no other openings past the lip.

Must be a Gen2 thing. :p

the factory lip is just stlighly lower than the Mach 1 lip, ill have to wait till summer see if it does anything to the cooling system...........

more pics :)

DSC00394.jpg

DSC00396.jpg

DSC00399.jpg

DSC00393.jpg

DSC00397.jpg

DSC00398.jpg

Nice! I had the Mach 1 lip spoiler on my Marauder.... didn't know it could work on the Mark!

I am afraid I would scrape everywhere if I put it on my Mark with the lowered suspension.

the rotation arrows point forward, lol, ive never seen tires mounted with the V facing the other way............

look else where for a right and left indication, most likelly on the inside of the wheel. the way they are on now pull water in to the center when going forward

to dark to get pics of mine and the arrows, and i dont feel like digging her out

Members online

No members online now.
Back