LVC Holiday Meet?

For those members who have come to the previous LVC Christmas parties you we had a tradition of Kopper Kitchen for breakfast unfortunately they are no longer open if you have not been informed so a new breakfast place will be needed if we have a party this year.

Well we'll have to contact Joey and see if He's going to host it ....

Also I guess the Chicken's are out on setting up the meet.

I think we hold it at Lurker's ... Who agrees?

I don't mind hosting if no one else wants to do it...

Don't know what we would do but I got a big house and room for plenty of people to sleep....

Get it figured out soon, and ill come back for it.

I need to make a trip back to move a bunch of dads stuff out here. May be able to get it all done at once.

Mike

Typically we do something in January because It is much eaiser for us to find a date that works for everyone after the holidays.

I have Track Meets starting Jan. 14 then every weekend after .... After 4 years working with them and watching Cassie the University of Wisconsin Platteville asked me to become part of the staff.

Typically we do something in January because It is much eaiser for us to find a date that works for everyone after the holidays.

We've always had a problem with the date. December is a hard month with christmas parties everywhere. I think the Chickens and I are both tired, we've (with Rich) done this for what, 6 years now?

Im happy to see someone else take the reigns for a year.... My schedule is a nightmare right now.

I dont mind hosting. The only problem is finding things to do other than sit around and BS.

I may just have to start another project and make everyone help me :gr_devil:

We've always had a problem with the date. December is a hard month with christmas parties everywhere. I think the Chickens and I are both tired, we've (with Rich) done this for what, 6 years now?

Im happy to see someone else take the reigns for a year.... My schedule is a nightmare right now.

Only 7 years ... LOL ... with track meets. But listen ... I want to be there but don't plan it around me. I'm only 1 member.

Members online

No members online now.
Back