LVC Holiday Meet?

Now We need people to start suggesting days. My schedule is fairly open, so lets throw a few dates out and see what works for the majority of people.

Any other people have dates? I'm fine with the ones that have been mentioned but they don't work for everyone to come

For those members who have come to the previous LVC Christmas parties you we had a tradition of Kopper Kitchen for breakfast unfortunately they are no longer open if you have not been informed so a new breakfast place will be needed if we have a party this year.

I just drove past there last week, I cant believe that place closed down, used to go there for work meetings all the time.

Looks like one of the first two weekends in January. Need to talk to Rich

I think it will be more of a cookout\hangout. There is literally nothing for miles to do. Although the point of us is to hang out anyway, It doesn't really bother me too much.

Sweet deal i will bring some food to share......how about we do a grab bag just an idea for the party set a low spending limit for those who wish to participate.

Sweet deal i will bring some food to share......how about we do a grab bag just an idea for the party set a low spending limit for those who wish to participate.

That's not a bad idea... What does everyone else think? Maybe just do something similar to what we do at the beach party?

What time are the festivities starting?

There is no set time as of yet. I will say when ever you want to show up in the afternoon or early evening. I'll post something more formal later in the week.

Whats the deal with grab bag idea?

I think this year we shall pass on the grab bag because I'm not sure who all is coming.

The date is getting close. Do we have an official head count?

So far I have

K9 +1
Trevor +1
lurker +1

for sure....

I havent talked to Jeb in a couple weeks and Rich said he was thinking about coming...

Bad News ... my mom just had a heart attack on Sunday ... she's doing OK but I'm going to visit her more this coming weekend. She's 75 years old ... need to make the best of the time I have her yet. Sorry guys ...

Members online

Back