LvC Christmas Party Info....

My car loves the cold air but not the snow,the thing has been running great and scaring me half to death with rear tire spin on dry pavement and people have been looking at me when i hit second gear and the rear of my car is in there lane

whats up guys

hey, me and markofdeath, u know the short guy with the white lincoln and 3500k stall are coming up from joliet. we came to a hooters meet a long while ago where we all did burnouts in the back parking lot. i didnt have a mark yet though, ive had my mark for bout 8 months been a member for mabey 7,8 months, i have a black on black 93 w/all black snowflakes, lowerd w/sidepipes, and sct chip.....looks like papa bears snow picture. but me and brad, im ross, will be cruzin up there saturday morning and will be there at 8am sharp, hope to see you guys soon. where still going this saturday right?? the 8th

hey, me and markofdeath, u know the short guy with the white lincoln and 3500k stall are coming up from joliet. we came to a hooters meet a long while ago where we all did burnouts in the back parking lot. i didnt have a mark yet though, ive had my mark for bout 8 months been a member for mabey 7,8 months, i have a black on black 93 w/all black snowflakes, lowerd w/sidepipes, and sct chip.....looks like papa bears snow picture. but me and brad, im ross, will be cruzin up there saturday morning and will be there at 8am sharp, hope to see you guys soon. where still going this saturday right?? the 8th
Sidepipes,I have to see this

I thought about that once... but didn't think the Mark would look right.

Would like to see it...
Having the exhaust dump out before the rear tires is cool like a Dodge Challenger or behind the front tires like a drag car but the old side pipes from the 70's would not look to good unless they are the ones hidden behind the ground effects like on a Cobra stang and i saw the weather last night and they said it might snow late saturday and sunday.I will wait until thursday/friday for a better forcast

Well it will have to be snowing hard to keep me back...

Snow may deturmine which Mark I bring. If there is snow I might have to bring the 95 as the 94 has problems if the snow gets deep..

Dang lowered car rides on the snow and it just doesn't work as well.

Is anybody going to detail there car for the Christmas party

Ok, it's so close to the fun time...I would like to know who is showing up each day, whos showing up friday, who is showing up saturday and what time. If anyone is showing up Friday night let me know via pm, i will give you a phone number just in case anyone gets lost, if anyone wants to meet the friday before let me know, it's not a problem, saturday morning i would like to know exactly who is all showing up to koppers that morning that way I know who i am exactly meeting there before we all head out to volo.

Ok, it's so close to the fun time...I would like to know who is showing up each day, whos showing up friday, who is showing up saturday and what time. If anyone is showing up Friday night let me know via pm, i will give you a phone number just in case anyone gets lost, if anyone wants to meet the friday before let me know, it's not a problem, saturday morning i would like to know exactly who is all showing up to koppers that morning that way I know who i am exactly meeting there before we all head out to volo.
I will be at Koppers around seven on saturday

Good to see those early morning risers.... ready to take action...

If I could have made breakfast I' been leaving around 4:30 to 5:00 AM...

but because of the track meet I'll be leaving about 4:00 PM....

Members online

No members online now.
Back