LvC Christmas Party Info....

If i can get on here to click the "attend" button then you can....

hey guys,
i'm a fairly new lincoln owner, and have only been on here for a few months. i've been looking at the pictures of the meets you guys have had and they look like a lot of fun. i see most people on here have mark viii's. but i was wondering, is the christmas shin-dig for all lincoln owners, or just mark viii owners. i have a lincoln ls. i realize i may be with the in crowd, but its still a lincoln :) . just wondering if i was allowed to join or not. lol. it sounds like a good time and if everything works out with school and work, i may have to venture down there, if you guys dont mind an ls being there. thanks guys, bryan

hey guys,
i'm a fairly new lincoln owner, and have only been on here for a few months. i've been looking at the pictures of the meets you guys have had and they look like a lot of fun. i see most people on here have mark viii's. but i was wondering, is the christmas shin-dig for all lincoln owners, or just mark viii owners. i have a lincoln ls. i realize i may be with the in crowd, but its still a lincoln :) . just wondering if i was allowed to join or not. lol. it sounds like a good time and if everything works out with school and work, i may have to venture down there, if you guys dont mind an ls being there. thanks guys, bryan

The Christmas party is for all Lincoln owners any and all are welcome, i won't be there but one or two LS owners might be there also. The meets are alot of fun.:cool:

This is for all members Lincolns or Cadillacs... or whatever you have it's for all members...

Problem is it seem like mostly the Mark VIII members get together... I'd like that to change. I'd like to see a better mix. I guess us its that Us Mark VIII guys like to have more fun..

So come on and have some fun with us Mark VIII member don't exclude anyone... We even let guys with Gen II Mark VIIIs come. (They need to feel better)

sweet! thats the weekend before final exams, so i'll have to see how much studying ill have to do and what not. but, ill probably show up because exams are overrated right? haha. anyways, another question. would i get laughed at, harrassed, molested, beaten, branded, or anything else if i drove my pontiac grand prix? it gets better gas mileage, and if the weather gets rough, my lincoln may be in storage.

sweet! thats the weekend before final exams, so i'll have to see how much studying ill have to do and what not. but, ill probably show up because exams are overrated right? haha. anyways

Sweet, someone that thinks like me. Im in my 7th semmester and I havent studied for any finals :D

another question. would i get laughed at, harrassed, molested, beaten, branded, or anything else if i drove my pontiac grand prix? it gets better gas mileage, and if the weather gets rough, my lincoln may be in storage.

Well I can't promise that there will be no poking fun at for the gp. Where would the fun be if we just let it go. :D

:D
sweet! thats the weekend before final exams, so i'll have to see how much studying ill have to do and what not. but, ill probably show up because exams are overrated right? haha. anyways, another question. would i get laughed at, harrassed, molested, beaten, branded, or anything else if i drove my pontiac grand prix? it gets better gas mileage, and if the weather gets rough, my lincoln may be in storage.

Oh now wait... I like the idea about blowing off the exams.:shifty: .. but the Grand Prix:p ... and if weather gets rough... LOL..

We like driving our Lincolns in snow... LOL...

No we wouldn't harrass, molest, or beat you... but you would be fair game for the MsM8tress...:cool:

watch it old man, i know where you live, and you need us gen 2 guys to light the way

They don't call you Chicken for nothing...:shifty: :D

+1 except for the I know where you live part lol :D

Well you better learn at the Beach Party:cool: :) In July so mark it down as you are coming.

Sweet, someone that thinks like me. Im in my 7th semmester and I havent studied for any finals :D

A man after my own hart.. I got my Masters without opening a textbook. You should have seen the lady at the book store when I expressed my need for a textbook..:rolleyes: :eek:

Well I can't promise that there will be no poking fun at for the gp. Where would the fun be if we just let it go. :D

Hmmmmm:cool: :gr_devil: :confused: :rolleyes:

Well you better learn at the Beach Party:cool: :) In July so mark it down as you are coming.

I would really like to come and enjoy the festivities of the beach party, but that is about the time I will graduate and a bunch of my friends want to go on a trip. So if the trip falls through or is on another date then I will gladly come.

A man after my own hart.. I got my Masters without opening a textbook. You should have seen the lady at the book store when I expressed my need for a textbook..:rolleyes: :eek:

I wouldnt even buy books but stupid DeVry is like highschool and you have homework out of the book :(

I would really like to come and enjoy the festivities of the beach party, but that is about the time I will graduate and a bunch of my friends want to go on a trip. So if the trip falls through or is on another date then I will gladly come.

Well IL to WI that's a great trip...:D Make the Beach Party part of the trip.:cool:

well i got excited for nothing. i am not going to be able to make it. dallas police department is coming to garden city michigan that weekend for testing and interviewing that weekend, and i will be there hopefully getting a job. *fingers crossed* ill have to come to another one though, but this one just wont work out. damn :(

Members online

No members online now.
Back