LvC Christmas Party Info....

Uh-Oh... it's the Chicken's fault...

Cassie has a track meet on the 8th of Dec. So I may be late getting to the VOLO part of the meet.

I don't know what events she'll be running as I'm no longer her coach.. she on to bigger and better at College.

This is an alumni meet and my oldest Daughter (All-American) will be running also. Coach is planning on putting them against each other in the 200 m. Could be scary if youngest doesn't win... You'll hear it in the Chi. area.

But if I miss the meet I'd be in the dog house for a long while... or at least until after Christmas...

The 200 m race is scheduled for 2:00 PM... and is one of the last events. I will be leaving as soon as the race is over. I figure I'll be in the Chi area by about 6:00 PM... Sorry about any hastles this may cause... I will need some help and support getting people to VOLO.... Krys... Are you up to it?

Joey.... need you or someone at Koppers by 8:00 AM.... I'll see who might be able to help out also...

We leave for VOLO by 12:00...

Conti has texted me and said he can help out...

Thanks Conti...

Is there anyone else who can help? You are filling big shoes... normally I'd be relying on Dave to do this... So it may take 3 or 4 of you to help...

I got everyone at Koppers, volo i cant help with though

ill help as much as i can, but ive been to koppers once (although the wife might remember) and dont know how to get from there to volo is. just let me know where you need me, and ill be there

Well that's what maps are for LOL...

Kopper's is easy.... even Debi gets there without getting lost... (or at least I think so)..

VOLO you'll need to Map Quest... But Conti is going and will be at Kopper's early. I road with him to VOLO last year so maybe his Gum Shoe lessons will help him get you all there.

I will be at Koppers around 7am on the 8th drinking coffee and waiting for members,For the ride to Volo we will take 83 north to 290 west to 355/53 north to lake cook rd then make a right on to route 12 and run that north to Volo,can't miss this place because they have hugh billboards posted on route 12,if anyone has a better ideas then post them here,Thanks and hope we have alot of people show up even if you have to drive a Geo Metro

ill help as much as i can, but ive been to koppers once (although the wife might remember) and dont know how to get from there to volo is. just let me know where you need me, and ill be there
Koppers is on 83 and ST. Charles rd at the corner right across from a large shopping center with bed bath and beyond,sears and portillos with a jewel or some grocery store.....

Volo is no problem I will be at Koppers 8am sharp, whoever is going to volo can follow me there from Koppers, Ive been there plenty of times. It can also be arranged to take only a couple of cars to we can leave a few at Koppers if necessary it's should not be a problem. I fanymore help is needed just let me know.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the meet.

I will be at Koppers around 7am on the 8th drinking coffee and waiting for members,For the ride to Volo we will take 83 north to 290 west to 355/53 north to lake cook rd then make a right on to route 12 and run that north to Volo,can't miss this place because they have hugh billboards posted on route 12,if anyone has a better ideas then post them here,Thanks and hope we have alot of people show up even if you have to drive a Geo Metro

Koppers is on 83 and ST. Charles rd at the corner right across from a large shopping center with bed bath and beyond,sears and portillos with a jewel or some grocery store.....

Volo is no problem I will be at Koppers 8am sharp, whoever is going to volo can follow me there from Koppers, Ive been there plenty of times. It can also be arranged to take only a couple of cars to we can leave a few at Koppers if necessary it's should not be a problem. I fanymore help is needed just let me know.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the meet.

Boy I like the Papa Bear guy... Now don't get scared... not in that way...

Thanks Conti, and Krys also.. and Patrick....

Yes Kopper's still allows smoking... or else Joey wouldn't eat there.

Weel i ouldnt mind going but it is a far far waya away (im in south louisiana) and we planned a family outing that weekend....Pinks is coming our way and we are all going out there. Our vacations consist of 1/4 mile racing :D:D:D:D:D

Here is the route from Koppers to Volo.

map.JPG

It's getting closer! I can't wait it should be a great time.

Only one thing tho......Why are you guys gonna be up at 8am. I can think of better things to do at 8am on a sat. lol I mean, no offense but I just am not a morning person.

I will prolly roll in around 10:30 - 11:00

Well some people are coming from further away and may be pulling in at that time or just want to get up after Friday Night and have coffee and Food...

Some might be there from Friday Night and never gone to bed. These things have all happened in the past. LOL....

So... Plus it's a Kopper's thing.... you just have to understand Joey and Dave a bit to understand... It's just a Kopper's thing...

But you are fine pulling in whenever you get there.

It looks like I may only be able to come to the Volo part of the event and hopefully the party that night due to family coming in from out of town and wanting to visit some of my other relatives and are dragging me along :(

Man i cant believe this weather and i hope on the 8th it will not be like this,winter ucks,

100_1975 (Small).JPG

Members online

No members online now.
Back