LvC Christmas Party ???? Chickens get to work

as of right now it looks like the 8th will work for me too

yeah been busy, still need the wife to give me a start time, she works that day (new hours) and today is her sat so shes gonna email her boss to see how early she can get out i swore i confirmed jan 8th.....somewhere, whenever conti said that was the only weekend he had free

ok so it will be on the 8th same track as last year, gotta do some digging for a link, wife has to work that day but is getting out early. we were thinking meeting at the go cart track at 5~ish (racing last about an hour and a half to two) then heading to joeys for usual chaos. theres also a comfort suites (on 64 in lombard) not too far from joeys that many of us usually stay at

ok so it will be on the 8th same track as last year, gotta do some digging for a link, wife has to work that day but is getting out early. we were thinking meeting at the go cart track at 5~ish (racing last about an hour and a half to two) then heading to joeys for usual chaos. theres also a comfort suites (on 64 in lombard) not too far from joeys that many of us usually stay at

IF you book now, hotels.com has rooms for $80 a night.

I just called the hotel to make reservations and he gave me $10 off for being a return customer. Woohoo!

OK so half ass new to the forum, and even new to being a Mark VIII owner, love to meet up and all that chit. sis lives in chicago so hangin there. time and place for all the fun so i can tell my sis so she can make route plans and get to meet y'all? hope to meet and greet soon!

(and frog i didnt capitalize either but it seems you can ignore me ;) because i never do)

I don't bother with correcting you because I'd just be wasting my time. Thickheaded kids nowadays and all... :p

i highlighted everything you capitalized chicken....haha

Always a comedian in the bunch... If I wasn't skeered of your wife, I'd slap you. That is not to imply your wife is scary in any way, shape or form. I just don't like getting my ass kicked by women... as such, I do my best to avoid pissing them off.

yeah.ok.no problem.we'll get right onthat.when we get a chance.

Seriously, is Capitalizing sentences really that mentally taxing for you?

Christmas is officially over on LVC.

i highlighted everything you capitalized chicken....haha
lol thats because i copied it from my wifes post last year lol
I don't bother with correcting you because I'd just be wasting my time. Thickheaded kids nowadays and all... :p
yeah i figured your happy i use spell checker, just need one in chat now lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back