LvC Christmas Party ???? Chickens get to work

SHould be fine. I think Ive convinced Michelle we need to keep the 8th for the LVC Party.

okay. Either way im coming up for the night. go carts + hotel party i guess. I already paid for the room...

IM fine with January if thats what you guys wanna do. I dont really have any bad weekends as of right now

ok so hows jan 8th? work for everyone?

IM sorry to tell you... I cant do the 8th guys.

Chicken ... didn't you check with the guy who's house it would be at?
i did look up
Michelle decided we are going to dubuque that weekend... :(

SHould be fine. I think Ive convinced Michelle we need to keep the 8th for the LVC Party.

ok so were still good?

I plan on coming down. I'll know for sure Thursday, will find out if I have to work Saturday.

If joeys falls through me and rich should have rooms right next to each others and they are suites with a couch and such

gocarts here
2225 W. North ave
Melrose Park, IL 60160
gonna have to start a lil later than usual carts around 5 then joeys after that. wife has to work hence the later start. i could not bring the wife but i dont thnk joey would let that fly ;)

No carts for me I have work but Maurissa and I will be there with after I am off work for fun and food! see you all there.

Im back in. Prob not doing carts though

Looking forward to this very much! And I think my brother is coming with now, so one more to have fun with on the track ;)

Members online

No members online now.
Back