LVC christmas party 09!!!

and start collecting quotes by jamie....lol it's nice to know I'm not the only ones whos words get.... perverted lolol!!

Im sure they would have many opportunities at the party, wish I could go, but I can't....sniff sniff... I miss partying with my hotties....

Sorry but I have to bail....My dad went into the hospital last night and I don’t want to be too far away. That and my money has seemed to have gone missing latly. Oh well, lets hope the beach party isnt on Car craft weekend, hopefully I can drive down then.

Have Fun guys!!

Lots of fun, thanks for the hospitality joey. Thanks for the ride as well Chris.

Sorry I wasnt a better host. Unfortunately the flu came dwn and kicked my azz at the last minute. As medicated as I was, I must have been a little entertaining though!

Thanks all for coming. I hope you all had a good time.

Thanks Joey for some bad-ass italian food, and chicken for setting up the go karts which were awesome as hell

im just glad the go carts worked out as well as it did.

thanks for everyone for showing up, i had a good time, even if joey was under the weather. get well soon buddy

thanks for hosting again this year Joey! Sucks that you were sick, hopefully that goes away quick. Good job on the gokarts too chicken, much more entertaining than volo would have been! see everyone at the next meet

It was good seeing all who attended. It was a great time as usual. thanks to all who organized and most thanks to the Godfather even though he was under the weather.

Members online

No members online now.
Back