LVC christmas party 09!!!

ok, cause i have a lot of hotel points, could probably book took rooms for free on the ninth , if anyone is interested let me know asap so i can book it

Well rich beat everone to the punch,actually no one is really paying attention to this post so oh well, thats what facebook is for

No ... some of us can get up early go to bed late ... you punk kids sleep, sleep in more... get up look for someone to feed you, then go back to sleep ... LOL ...

Ah Rich you to take it easy on these young pups they can't run with the big dogs, they need to stay on the porch. :D

I plan on going to Joey's.

I'll know next week if I have to work. If not, I'm racing the carts too.

yup hop to it k9, quit messing around with that vert, cant truly enjoy it till spring anyway.

as for anyone else coming pm me your phone number (unless i already have it)

Turn out is lookin good, lookin forward to seein everyone next weekend.

I will be there this saturday sorry for not being around on the site I sold the Continental to a new memeber michigan_man777 he's going to fix it up and use it as a daily driver.

gettin something more your speed.............honda :shifty:

Definitely not, never will I own a Japanese car!!!! The Continental has alot of work that I couldn't afford due to lack of money and couldn't bear the sight of it in pain so I passed it along to someone who can. I will be however since starting up a new job will be saving for another Lincoln i have a few thoughts as to what but we will see when the time comes.

Definitely not, never will I own a Japanese car!!!! The Continental has alot of work that I couldn't afford due to lack of money and couldn't bear the sight of it in pain so I passed it along to someone who can. I will be however since starting up a new job will be saving for another Lincoln i have a few thoughts as to what but we will see when the time comes.

he's gonna buy conti's town car

So whats the head count for go carts? So far its:

me
my g\f
jeb
chicken
mrs. chicken

anyone i am missing?

Members online

No members online now.
Back