LVC christmas party 09!!!

I wonder if we shouldnt post this in all the other local chapter forums? You never know who might show up.

i posted in the other car sections on lvc but no one else responded. see the problem is if we reserve we need 10 to show or im stuck paying for 10, and with no reservations its a first come first serve basis, so depending how many other people show up and with how long the races are that could equal alot of waiting

I can't make it to the go cart track, I gotta work and there is no way out of it. Ironic that the place of question is only 8 blocks away from my house. I'll be at the christmas party in the evening though. What is the head count so far?

By the by watch your speed in Melrose Park and neighboring stone park, they don't like to make it easy for out of towners when they pull them over if you get my drift.

I may not be able to attend the go carts, but if anyone has a problem finding there way around send me your cell # in a PM I'll send ya mine, just call me if ya get lost.

Well I have got some bad news......

They announced at work yesterday that anyone not going to the work Christmas party will NOT be getting a Christmas bonus this year, so I will no longer be attending the LvC Christmas party :(

We dont seem to have a whole lot of people coming.

Do we want to think about rescheduling this party? We have less then 10 coming by my count.

ugh......... been trying to get a hold of everyone to see if next weekend would be better? and so all i know is dmaup is good for next week and the kid is out all together cuz hes a broke ass...............what a PITA, is next weekend good for you joey? i know it was all planned but i agree if its only gonna be a few of us showing up whats the point? knida need to know something soon cuz if i got to cancel my hotel reservation i need to know soon, if you plan on coming hit the sign up sheet and post if this weekend or next will be better

Im open to anything. We could even put this off til January if you guys want.

jan is another possibility, lets give it another day, waiting for a few calls.................wtf LvC'ers dont answer their phones or what (i know i dont either ;))

Always at the last minute huh?

The holidays!! What a crazy time...

I think we should send up flares Chicken LOL.

Always at the last minute huh?

The holidays!! What a crazy time...

I think we should send up flares Chicken LOL.

somethng, maybe we could make a "blanket" post that hit every corner of LvC rather than making 100 posts.......

Joey could send out a mass LVC mail - and yeah the 5th sucks for me cause I have been working with the kids choir at church and my niece is performing in it too, so I gotta be there cause Im taking her. January sounds like a good time!!!

January is starting to look better and better, Andy just pmed me and said he cannot make it this weekend either.

It seems the 5th is looking more and more of a dead shot. So what does everyone think, January then?

fukk it jan it is. now when? depending when it is,it could double as my b-day party ;)

ok im declaring this dead for the 5th, and will pm the few of us signed up (ninja edit, that was easy) just remember jan=colder and possibly more snow

We have crap goin' on every weekend in Dec.:mad:
January I got nothing happening except I'll be in the twin cities last weekend
(Jan 31-Feb 2)

fukk it jan it is. now when? depending when it is,it could double as my b-day party ;)

ok im declaring this dead for the 5th, and will pm the few of us signed up, just remember jan=colder and possibly more snow

Alright then...Mid january perhaps????

More snow and cold ARGHHHH!!!! Time to get the snow brushes out!

just got the call from conti, sorry, i was not with my phone until just a few mins ago. January will probably work better as far as me getting the whole day off, just have to know when. hopefully money will be better in jan. too

just got the call from conti, sorry, i was not with my phone until just a few mins ago. January will probably work better as far as me getting the whole day off, just have to know when. hopefully money will be better in jan. too

No worries, you got the message it's all good.

Agreed, everyones having financial woes, were all in the same boat, and just in time for the holiday's.:rolleyes:

ugh......... been trying to get a hold of everyone to see if next weekend would be better? and so all i know is dmaup is good for next week and the kid is out all together cuz hes a broke ass...............what a PITA, is next weekend good for you joey? i know it was all planned but i agree if its only gonna be a few of us showing up whats the point? knida need to know something soon cuz if i got to cancel my hotel reservation i need to know soon, if you plan on coming hit the sign up sheet and post if this weekend or next will be better

jan is another possibility, lets give it another day, waiting for a few calls.................wtf LvC'ers dont answer their phones or what (i know i dont either ;))

Um just because I couldn't make the 5th ... doesn't mean I can't make other weekends so don't keep me out of the loop. and nobody called me.

Jan we can also through around the idea of making the meet at the Chicago Car Show.

Only problem I'll have in Jan and Feb is I'll have a track meet every weekend. There are a few close so I could after the meet head to Chicago for a meet.

Um just because I couldn't make the 5th ... doesn't mean I can't make other weekends so don't keep me out of the loop. and nobody called me.

Jan we can also through around the idea of making the meet at the Chicago Car Show.

Only problem I'll have in Jan and Feb is I'll have a track meet every weekend. There are a few close so I could after the meet head to Chicago for a meet.

Whats you're track schedule lookin like, Which weekends are close for ya?

Everyone else...what weekends look good for ya?

Members online

No members online now.
Back