LvC Annual Christmas Party

i'm the first picture on the phone (with Geno i believe)

good thing i wasn't drinking anything just now chicken, i can't believe you got that on here and it has lasted this long :D

Debbi, you have to make a meet soon, that is if your rearend isn't thumping ;)

Hey it was cool having the only LS there.... It was fun, the food was good, the beer was cold, and it was great to meet everybody. Wish I could have stayed later, but I had a long drive back to cheeseland....

Well that's about the way it always is. Usually it's Jason.. but because he also owns a Mark VIII we figure it's his Mark VIII side that shows up. Someday LS guys might come to a meet. We always think it's because they are embarrassed to show off their LSs..

im the long haired guy (NOT BANDANNA SHIRT!) in the gray and black flannel, theres a shot of the back of my head, flipping joey off, and one of the side of my head. lolol so far so good, krys wheres your pics at

I thought it was a Minni Me of the Chicken or the Spawn of Chicken LOL

Chicken don't worry i saved that pic to my computer. :shifty:

Pepps... becareful... Joey has powers... Post Count Powers LOL...

Ohh.. snif snif... that is it! I cant miss another one - you guys were having toooo much fun!! I sooo shoulda been there!!!!!!

Dang it dang it dang it!!! Great to see you guys, everyone looks good!!!

I am loving that John Travolta Joey pic!!!

I will c u all at the next one !!! I PROMISE!!!

Debi

Snooze you Lose ....

Pepps... becareful... Joey has powers... Post Count Powers LOL...

Yes..... I do..... Other Powers too.... As Chicken also notices...

Untitled2.jpg

lolol i noticed that was changed lol first was like wtf? can i still post..........yup, ok sorry joey i just had to, like you wouldnt lol

I was in town last weekend and sorry i didn't make the party. I fell asleep at my sisters house and didn't wake up. I told Krystal i was gonna head back but that didn't workout either. How does everyone like my new avatar pic. I have to say Joey you look like the man in that pic.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back