LSRace Car Oh :q:q:q:q

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Just found this.:eek: Pictures. I can't get the link to work right.

LSR 1.jpg

LSR 2.jpg

LSR 3.jpg

LSR 4.jpg

There is quite a story - IIRC - behind that car - ending with the owner suing Ford,as they built it to campaign and Ford did not support the effort - but I can't remember all the details.

the picture of the car on the trailer is the original logo of the LLSOC.

Quik LS said:
There is quite a story - IIRC - behind that car - ending with the owner suing Ford,as they built it to campaign and Ford did not support the effort - but I can't remember all the details.

I am REALLY interested in the story behind the car. Where could I find more info on the car and the story behind it? I would greatly appreciate it.:)

It's kinda cool. It would have been much cooler if they left the outside of the car stock and didnt rip the seats out and stuff. I want my LS to be a sleeper

Quik LS said:

When did LLSOC start? That car looks to be all 05+ on the trailer and as it sits in the picture.. I thought LLSOC was started a few years ago. The taillights look a bit off for an 05+, mostly curious if they were making 05+ parts back then to swap the front end out to make it look newer? Strange

right - as stated above - it has the japanese 00-02 taillights - but still has the 00-02 headlights....

HyeLifeLS said:
That's a 00-02 LS with Jap rear lights.

Is that not the new LSE front facia though? I'm curious how they got that facia so many years early? It has the dreaded headlight gap between the top of the facia and the bottom of the headlight which is the result of the new LSE bumpers on 00-02 models.

It does look like the new LSE bumper, but I think it has those gaps because of the wide fenders.

didjital| said:
Is that not the new LSE front facia though? I'm curious how they got that facia so many years early? It has the dreaded headlight gap between the top of the facia and the bottom of the headlight which is the result of the new LSE bumpers on 00-02 models.

HyeLifeLS said:
It does look like the new LSE bumper, but I think it has those gaps because of the wide fenders.

Wait a minute...That bumper fits on the 2002 LS?????? WHATTT!! How big is the gap?

HyeLifeLS said:

Wait a minute...That bumper fits on the 2002 LS?????? WHATTT!! How big is the gap?

it fits.. but u get a gap.. i was told its about an inch or half inch wide of a gap.. i think u can fit a finger i there..

WHERE CAN I GET A BODY KIT LIKE THAT??!!?....Espesially the rear fender flairs...Does anyone know where to get it because im sure its custom

Members online

Back