lse bumper gap between headlights..

linc2linc

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
does anybody have pictures of this i seen a few on here, some say its barely noticable. Im ordering the complete conversion tomorow but dont have the extra money for the headlights and dont want to buy them in the future if its that bad..but dont wana be driving around with a inch gap inbetween if i have to...

anyone got pics..

It is about an inch gap. Take my word for it or do a search on it. Forget it. Do a search anyways. It might do some good for you.

jolinc has a picture of it. Search his thread by user name. Not noticeable unless you know it's there and you're 1-2ft away from it.

It is about an inch gap. Take my word for it or do a search on it. Forget it. Do a search anyways. It might do some good for you.

i did do a search and i cant find any pics except for one guys post and he said the drivers side was tweeked from a accident.

hey dude, ive got a few more suggestions about topics you can start a thread on,

does anybody know what kind of gas goes in my car? there is a sticker and all but im not sure if I trust it or not.

does anybody know if i can replace my radio?

i think my car is broke, it wont rev part 3.5k rpms in park

does anybody know what rims will fit onto my car?

you say you search, so i must ask, have you ever found any answer you where looking for?

i think my car is broke, it shakes when i accelerate...

does any body know where i can order this part...

why wont my window roll up?

jolinc has a picture of it. Search his thread by user name. Not noticeable unless you know it's there and you're 1-2ft away from it.

HI!:p

i did do a search and i cant find any pics except for one guys post and he said the drivers side was tweeked from a accident.

That was me. I've posted these pics quite a few times. By the way it was the first thread in a www.google.com advanced search of www.lincolnvscadillac.com for "lse gap jolinc01"
http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showpost.php?p=774192&postcount=2

I keep thinkin we have alot of new interesting threads lately. But then I see they are all by linc2linc. He's gotta be trollin'. Lol

has anybody confirmed that this guy is not LJ giving us the reach around again

Nope..

But he's given us pics.. I mean that's not the biggest evidence, but at least it's something.. I've refrained from helping anymore on topics that have been covered.. He's got enough posts now that he should be able to SEARCH

sounds like somebody's got a case of the "should'ves"

why would he start searching now, every damn time somebody gives him what he wants, he basically get to just hang around being lazy and get spoon fed all day long

2z88gev.gif

i really try to be nice t the rookies, but then ubernoobs come around and just push it to the limits.

search for posts done by me....i swear they should make my LSe bumper thread a sticky.... and that should cover ur question

Members online

No members online now.
Back