LS Owner Joins "Fiesta Movement."

Dom

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey All,
I know some of you have heard about the contest that Ford is having called "Fiesta Movement." Well the long and short of it is that Ford is looking for 100 people who have posted videos on Youtube that sell their story the best on why they deserve to win the use of a new 2011 Ford Fiesta (or the European equivalent they are now bulding in Germany) for 6 months. The objective of it is to create a buzz about the car when it finally comes to the states early next year. Winners will be asked to blog and video blog about their experiences with the car on Youtube and other social network sites. Well I have entered the contest and want everyone to tell me what they think; good or bad! Now, I love my '02 LS but this was more of a creative endeavor for me. I decided to take a different approach than most people who entered. Here is the link to Youtube:
YouTube - Dom's Fiesta Movement
You may have to cut and paste or just search under "Dom's Fiesta Movement."
The contest has ended and Ford hasn't exactly said how they will judge the entries, whether its just outright views or creativity. I'm not a Youtube lifer (my first time) so I hope it's not by views!
Figured I take as many avenues as possible to get the word out there.
Thanx
Dom

PS. And yes...it's supposed to be cheesy and corny!

:D j/k man. looks like you put a bit of time and thought into it! Good luck!

Sexy & Curvy

Had me at hello... she could have done the whole thing and I would've watched it again:) Good stuff though; very creative and you putting stuff in the trunk was pretty damn funny. Was a little worried about the pedal scratching the back of the car though! Nice job.
JW

"Because, why would you take a picture of a Mercury Sable?"

Genius.

lol I like it...I've never heard the term 'directionals' before but I like it

Nice video editing skills and good video!

x2 on "directionals" lol!

Weren't the last fiestas crap? What's so good about the new ones...and btw...nothing in life is free....except knowing your mom kissed you goodnight after giving daddy oral :p

I love that joke :-D

That was a great video!! NIce work! LOLZ at the sable pictures, and directionals. I thought you were going to say, "but who would take pictures of such a crappy car" haha!

Weren't the last fiestas crap? What's so good about the new ones
No, they weren't crap, and there has been almost 30 years of automotive development since they were last sold in the US. You're probably thinking of the Kia-based Festiva, which bears not even a passing resemblance to the '78-'81 Ford of Europe Fiesta or the new Volvo-based Fiesta.

If you want to know "what's so good about the new ones," read any review of the European Fiesta over the last several years--particularly AutoWeek's "Not For Sale in the US" coverage.

No, they weren't crap, and there has been almost 30 years of automotive development since they were last sold in the US. You're probably thinking of the Kia-based Festiva, which bears not even a passing resemblance to the '78-'81 Ford of Europe Fiesta or the new Volvo-based Fiesta.

If you want to know "what's so good about the new ones," read any review of the European Fiesta over the last several years--particularly AutoWeek's "Not For Sale in the US" coverage.

QFT, the euro's get some much better things it pisses me off haha. Like the fiesta over there, if you want a small car or the excellent Mondeo, I wanted one so bad after watching Touring racing back in like '99. They are still nice but I liked the look of them back than, kinda like the SVT contour we got but better.

I do know a Ford vehicle sold in Europe that I wanted in the US was the Ford Puma.....now that car has bite!

YouTube - Ford Racing Puma test Top Gear

Members online

No members online now.
Back