LS out for a while :(

really?

I had no idea about the suspension.

I emailed Max and he said that the bumper was to much money to ship to my house. Where else can i get one?

Also, I'm getting new shocks and probably going to lower it. I emailed Max about shocks and he said 06s came with special suspension. The price for them is a couple bucks less then sport. What is this special suspension? Or should I just get the sport shocks?

I would check Tasca Parts..

Ask Max what the difference is.. I'm assuming the 'special' would be the more luxury feel.. Sport (as the name implies), feels more sporty..

Here is his email.

Hi Rod

Thank you for the request. I have the shocks you need in stock ready to ship. The car was built with special susp. 2006 only came with std and special susp. I also priced the 02-04 sport susp ones. The bumper would cost way too much to ship to Wa. I did price it for you anyway.All I need is your shipping and billing info as well as your daytime phone # to get the order going.

PART NUMBER DESC LIST PRICE YOUR COST
6w4z-17d957-a bumper $511.20 $383.40
6w4z-18124-d special $97.72 $76.22ea
6w4z-18125-b special $114.80 $89.54ea
3w4z-18124-da sport $119.87 $93.57ea
3w4z-18125-ba sport $116.22 $90.65ea
plus shipping the 4 shocks would be about 30.00 to ship

Hmm i wonder if those are the euro shocks??

I think I would stick with the sports.. You might be better to just buy it all from Tasca so that you can combine the shipping.. :|

The rubber thing inside of the control arm end is broke. Is that replaceable or do I need a new control arm?

IMG_1054-1.jpg

Does anybody know for a 100% fact that the bushing is not replaceable?

Thats not cheap, thats a normal price for them. The cheapest I have seen other than here, was about 260 shipped. That link shows them at 270 shipped so it's basically the cheapest you'll get from a distributor. I had my extra set up for sale for 150 plus shipping but no one wanted them when it came time to pay, took me too long to sell even though I thought that was a cheap/great price for them.

I got two estimates to paint my new bumper. One is $414 and the other is $420. Does that seem right?

Yup.

My front and rear bumper together came out to $800.

Well for a tri-coat paint seems about right. I was quoted 400 as well

Members online

No members online now.
Back