Ls Game

I wouldnt go as far as saying I talk up the site of douchers but yeah I get the idea :p

Ill take that with a light heart ! But its up to the reader to decipher who's a douche
Bag and who knows their LSs. Or whatever your driving. Maybe that's why I find it so helpful, I have a pretty good BS detector ! I don't waste my time asking my Mech. Anymore . This site has
helped me with my LSs many many times.

People in other kinds of cars go out of their way to give me the thumbs up or the head nod, but other LS's go out of their way not to look. I see two categories: Newer LS's that are stock but well taken care of, or Gen 1's that need to be set on fire.

I still have this 2000 ! Its cold in Ohio. Anyone up for a proper buria with an LS meet up l including Marsh mellows and bon fire !!

Well you don't have alot of mods to do on the outside since you have a lse. I've only seen ONE black LSE witch I think is rare because theirs so many types of cars in the dfw. I've seen everything from phantoms to a maybach to bentleys, ferrari's ect...I've seen all those more than a lse. Maybe I saw yours...What part of the dfw are you from?

Im mostly in the euless area.

I go as far as the airport and sometimes im in dallas but not often.

Very few Ls' here where i am (or shall i say..where i was) i think 2 other than mine. never really flashed lights or waved...just kinda pointed and said "Lincoln...YEAH!" wife hated...which also made it a bit funner for me :)

R.I.P. Smitty - you will be missed

Its funny the person who got me into LS's is a buddy i deployed with and his last name is Lincoln. He drives a white gen II on 22's.

When I moved to Columbus there was a guy who is probobly a reader here. Who has 2 and my neighbor 2 houses down liked ours so much he bought one. Then the super awesome old guy across the street said he felt left out but didn't want a LS so he upgraded his late model town car. It was cool ! I've moved again and I'm getting a lot of compliments ! About both !? I love it !

Theres a white gen II down the block all stock though.

Once in while i see this fresh silver ls on 20s, lowered lambo doors with rear suicide doors...i'm still the only lse I've seen

People give me clueless looks, as if I can't afford it because I still look like I'm in high school and to those with little knowledge of an LS would assume it's an expensive car. Can't really blame them since I just graduated last year. Customers at my job give me dirty looks because I pump gas (NJ - people don't pump their own) and they'll see me going in and out of my car when I'm on my break. I'm so glad the LS has a timeless style and looks better than most cars on the road, in my opinion, because some expressions make me piss myself.

I have noticed younger people driving LSes lately. Several in my area with wheels and tint. When the oppurtunity is available, I give fellow LS owners "LincolnVsCadillac.com" business card. Tell them to check it out. I know a few have registered, but only one or two actually posted.:rolleyes:

I just saw a young guy in a sport v8 yesterday. Fellowing him in traffic. I kept thinking of all the mods he could do.:lol:

yeah I agree. My brother, friend, and I were the only ones who had them for a few years and then I started to see about 5 others. Some that are nice and others that ppl should be ashamed of not taking care of it. I think since they stopped making them, people are able to afford the LS now. But I always flash my lights at other LS's.

There are probably more LSs, for the size of the population, here in the Metro Detroit Area, than anywhere else in the Country.

Michigan definitely knows what its bread and butter is. Everytime I've driven in Michigan I see more domestics than ever, and I live in Ohio!

Hello Pagluy ! Its about time I see someone else with a LS in Ohio. I occasionally ride to Cleveland with my dad and brother for football games. Maybe ill drive to a few next year !

Members online

No members online now.
Back