LS crash video

its sad. you can even see the plastic guard came off and i think i can see an inner fender. If you look closely at the sun roof i think it pops open from the impact for a second.

WOW.... nice find, it is a safe car :)

Safe car :shifty:

26651_345825185145_518755145_424343.jpg

someone was going way over the speed limit. I dont think theres much that can really save you from that one!

I saw that into newspaper two week ago, somebody take LS like a race car on road and that what it done when you thought that, it could be a really safe car but all car can't save a life when someone do overspeed

How could he have not seen that ahead of him?
if he had stopped in time this would be a great commercial for the LS :)

He looked at the cop saying "WOW WOW WOW" and looked back to the road to see the rocks. The ls is a beast, just went right over it. I thought it was going to get rocked by those rocks but looks like it only took minor damage

Yea I think it'l still be his DD, but I doubt that trans is happy, he had to be doing at least 30mph and if you watch, he drops it in reverse!

Thats what made me sad LOL

Ahahahaa! I'm glad the guy and his dog are ok, but that was really funny to watch.

he was all like "I came around the corner and saw ya'll there, i never even seen the rocks..."

and I was like "Jabronie"

40 tons of rocks are very easy to miss i guess

I think the dog was driving...you know those Labradors are daredevils

it's ironic you posted the video...coworker was telling me about it this morning after he saw it on the news..wasted my time looking for it on the web when all I had to do was go to LVC

When he said my dog took a good hit or whatever you see the dog is trying to fuk!in run away from that jacka$$..

That dog was so fat! And man, that guy was really enthusiastic and excited for just having been in a car wreck. "Hey ma! Look it, I'm on the TV box!" I'm glad he wasn't hurt, but man was he ever dazzled by the idea of being on TV.

The car took it pretty well, though. Of course it would have been nice if the useless cameraman had gone around to the side after the crash had happened, so we could have been even nosier and seen what it really looked like.

I can kind of see why he didn't see the rocks. He was too busy rubber-necking at the camera crew to see what they were doing, but who doesn't at least glance at the road when they're going around a corner? Especially if there's a camera crew there! Ha. My first thought coming around a corner and seeing a news crew would be, "Maybe there's a huge accident in front of me, I should look to make sure I don't run over anyone or slam into a 40 car pile up."

Yea I think it'l still be his DD, but I doubt that trans is happy, he had to be doing at least 30mph and if you watch, he drops it in reverse!
The PCM won't let reverse won't engage at that speed (assuming it's not a manual). The transmission may not be happy because its pan is probably all bent to hell, but the bad attempted shift shouldn't have hurt anything.

You sure that was a man, it looked it he was wearing pink and had T1Ts LMAO! So many accident happen that why because people can't keep their eyes on the road and have to watch the cops and see what's going on and don't pay any attention.

something tells me the camera man who got it on tape wasnt a camera man but a hot sexy slut that kept his eyes off the road

Yea I tried to see it on my phone too... Stupid Apple not being able to support flash...

Anyways yea that dude has some crazy Moobs, but seriously that was a sweet jump.

Members online

No members online now.
Back