Lower Mclaren Grille Anyone?

That's it. I'll call and order the sheet monday. I'll let you guys know when the ETA is to my place, then I'll cut them the same day. Once I get it, I'll get your shipping info.

Are all of you guys doing paypal?

Just saw this thread...

Any chance of one more getting in on this?

Scott

Okay guys, here's the final info:

One sheet of 3/8 w 9/16" centers, staggered pattern: $185.65

Each person: $46.41
+ 3.00 packaging
+16.00 Avg. UPS Ground

Total: $65.41 each

let's just do 65 bucks and make it even. I think the $16 shipping should cover everyone. Uniontrucker, AngelEyesAdrift, and NYC LS8, give me the okay, and i'll get this ordered as soon as you paypal me the $$. Sorry it came in a little higher, but the guy I talked to gave me the price of the 3/16" diameter sheet the first time.

Nice part too, the new guy i'm dealing with said he can cut the sheet and ship direct from the factory, hence the $3 packaging.

Oh, and pm me your address, so I know where each of these pieces is shipping!

Well the quickest way is for me to have the factory precut the sheets and ship them direct. I'm thinking the other 2 will get back to me shortly, then all will be shipped at the same time. They'll all go UPS ground.

ok ok im hoping they give that to u soon the quicker the better i think angel eyes is online now hitem up

Thanks guys... we're just waiting for angel, then we'll be set! If everyone gets the paypal to me tomorrow morning, everyone should have their pieces by the weekend!

Awesome... so one last thing. I'm going to get my panel cut into 2 12"x48" pieces, then shipped to me. The lower grille height on a standard 1st gen is about 5 1/2" inches. If you like, I can have them do the same for you.

remember im the rook here so i dont kno really any sizes but what i do kno is that its a 06 lse bumper

Has anyone measured the gen 2 LSE lower grille height? I'm thinking that if you got it in 2 12x48 strips, you should be fine. I seriously doubt that the opening is a full foot high...

seriously how long does it take for paypal to show on your bank account when your getting verified? should i do a check or money order instead... i feel bad you all are waiting for me...

also yea i think i would like mine cut up like yours pektel.. you have a 2000 Gen 1 right?

When you set up witha bank account it takes a little longer. Credit cards are instant i think. That's a way to do it quicker if you like.

Yes I have 2000, sport front bumper.

send $65 to me at polson69@hotmail.com

you log in to your paypal account, click send money, then enter my email address and the amount. easy as that!

okay, all set! do you guys want the same shipping address as your paypal account one? And it looks like eyesadrift, uniontrucker, and myself are all geting 2 pieces of 12" x 48" material. NYC, do you want that as well? Or all in one 24" x 48" piece?

yes same address please... thanks again for doing all the legwork.. it seems to have all worked out nicely.. and i hope the install goes well for all of you.. let try to keep this thread open and get some picture posts before, during and after install :D we'll show those nay sayers...

I'm not sure on the measurement of the opening in the front bumper. I can try and get a measurement later after work and let you know?

And yes, same address would work.

Members online

Back