Low Mileage LS's - For Sale

2003 LS V6 - 30,982 miles - Ceramic White with Black interior - Asking $5,995 on CarsForSale.com & on dealer website $7,495 - One Owner - Located in Palm Coast, FL.

According to the cars history report, it's been driven about 11,000 miles over the last 11 years.

Used 2003 White LINCOLN LS 4dr Sdn V6 Auto w/Base Pkg For Sale in FL | 7463A

Lincoln Cars Pickup Trucks For Sale Palm Coast Palm Coast Import Auto

Used 2003 Lincoln LS For Sale

2003-V6-Silver-FL.jpg

Last edited:
*UPDATES* After a week, I'm unable to edit any of these posts I've put up and there are times that the asking price drops on some of these cars if they haven't sold right away. I'm sure most start high and hope someone buys it right away, but that of course doesn't always happen. Also if the car is sold more than a week after my post, I'm unable to note that change also.

Here are 2 examples I noticed today where the prices had dropped, one by $1,500 and the other by $1,000. So if you're looking for a LS and go back to some of the older posts, pay attention to the price on the dealer's website or online cars for sale website as the price may have changed. I've even seen a couple of them go up in price. If the website listing page is no longer there, then the car is probably sold. If you see that I say the color is whatever color (dealer listed as whatever color) it's because I took the time to look up the VIN number and get the correct color, something the dealer was to lazy to do. Sometimes I notify them and they change it, and sometimes I don't. You can check any LS's options with the VIN here: FordEtis home page - Here are 2 examples of recent prices being lowered:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2003 LS V8 - 69,326 miles - Black with Gray interior - Asking $6,969 Now $5,969 - Located in Orchard Park, NY.

Used 2003 Lincoln LS For Sale | Orchard Park NY

Used Lincoln LS For Sale - CarGurus

2003 Lincoln LS For Sale In Orchard Park | Cars.com

2003-V8-NY.jpg

2004 LS V6 - 55,081 miles - White with Gray interior - Asking $6,995 Now $5,695 - Located in Gilmanton, NH.

2004 Lincoln LS - Top Notch Auto & Truck Sales

Used Lincoln LS For Sale - CarGurus

2004_lincoln_ls-pic-6394187666736608761-V6-NH.jpeg

Last edited:

Members online

Back