Low Mileage LS's - For Sale

2001 LS V8 - 69,773 miles - Light Parchment Gold with Tan? interior - Asking $5,992 - Located in Stanleytown, VA.

Used 2001 Lincoln LS For Sale | Stanleytown VA | 1LNHM87A11Y648756

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=449399592

2001-V8-VA.jpg

Would be interesting to see the KBB value posted with these, you know, just for comparison.

I sold my 2002 V6 LS w/150k miles after just 6 months (drove it all of 800 miles) at a profit but I have to admit, I'd buy a low mileage one.

Too be honest, it's quite a bit of work just doing this, trying to get the correct colors when sometimes they are listed incorrect, etc. I usually try and add the dealer website along with the cargurus.com, cars.com or autotrader.com listing as well. So I won't be doing each KBB number also. From when I did look some of those KBB numbers up in the past, most were quite lower than what price was being asked, so I'm not sure how valid KBB really is with this car. It's what the market will bear. It seems the Gen 2 cars go for a bit more than Gen 1 cars as they are newer cars.

What I did just do though with the cars I've listed so far is average what price is being asked for them. Granted asking and selling price can be quite different of course. A couple cars I listed didn't have a price on them, but I put them up anyway. Here are the numbers:

66 LS's listed: (with asking prices)
$6,524 average asking price
Take out the highest & lowest 2 priced cars:
$6,440 average asking price

So it's safe to say the average asking price for lower mile LS's is about $6,500 right now.

Last edited:
Too be honest, it's quite a bit of work just doing this, trying to get the correct colors when sometimes they are listed incorrect, etc. I usually try and add the dealer website along with the cargurus.com, cars.com or autotrader.com listing as well. So I won't be doing each KBB number also. From when I did look some of those KBB numbers up in the past, most were quite lower than what price was being asked, so I'm not sure how valid KBB really is with this car. It's what the market will bear. It seems the Gen 2 cars go for a bit more than Gen 1 cars as they are newer cars.

What I did just do though with the cars I've listed so far is average what price is being asked for them. Granted asking and selling price can be quite different of course. A couple cars I listed didn't have a price on them, but I put them up anyway. Here are the numbers:

66 LS's listed: (with asking prices)
$6,524 average asking price
Take out the highest & lowest 2 priced cars:
$6,440 average asking price

So it's safe to say the average asking price for lower mile LS's is about $6,500 right now.

Thank you so very much for doing this. It really helps me to figure out what to ask for mine when I put it up for sale this later this spring. The dealerships wanted to give me next to nothing on the trade value when I bought my Durango, so I decided to keep the Lincoln and find her a new owner myself.

Glad it helps. It's usually better to sell it yourself than trade something into a dealer, most of the time you'll come out ahead dollar-wise. If it appears the dealer is giving you a lot for your trade, they're normally just keeping the price of the car you're buying higher than they would have on a no trade-in deal to make it look like they're giving you alot on your trade. The best way is to go to the dealer and negotiate your best no trade-in deal and THEN tell them you've changed your mind and ask then what they'll give you for your trade-in. You'll see that they probably won't give you close to what you had hoped for.

You may want to keep in mind when you sell your car that a dealer's selling price is higher than a private party selling price, it's always been that way. Reasons have included overhead, commissions, etc. You probably know all of this already, I'm just putting it up here in case it helps someone else who may read this. Good luck when you decide to sell your LS.

Thank you so very much for doing this. It really helps me to figure out what to ask for mine when I put it up for sale this later this spring. The dealerships wanted to give me next to nothing on the trade value when I bought my Durango, so I decided to keep the Lincoln and find her a new owner myself.

I don't think you can compare this car to most of the others as it has had some frame damage according to cargurus.com, and has a little left rear quarter panel damage. This has been the only one in the country with these miles/price that I have seen, but I thought because of the miles & price I'd put it up here in case someone in the Baltimore area wanted to take a look at it.

There is your KBB wholesale or trade-in value.

Last edited:
Thank you very much LS-jsf for posting these lower mileage LS cars. I check this thread every day as well as cargurus.com, cars.com, autotrader.com, and craigslist. Im after 06 with black interior and ultimate package. Proving very hard to find any with a black interior nevermind black interior with the wood grain.

I'll keep my eye out for you if you'll let me know things like max miles, must have options, etc. I know 2006, woodgrain, black interior, what exterior colors would be ok? Check carsforsale.com also. I've been checking on there also lately. They've had some LS's not listed elsewhere.

Thank you very much LS-jsf for posting these lower mileage LS cars. I check this thread every day as well as cargurus.com, cars.com, autotrader.com, and craigslist. Im after 06 with black interior and ultimate package. Proving very hard to find any with a black interior nevermind black interior with the wood grain.

I'll keep my eye out for you if you'll let me know things like max miles, must have options, etc. I know 2006, woodgrain, black interior, what exterior colors would be ok? Check carsforsale.com also. I've been checking on there also lately. They've had some LS's not listed elsewhere.

Thank you. Ill consider any exterior color, any mileage, any options. Must haves are full (all doors, steering wheel, shifter, and dash) wood grain, black interior, and 2005 LSE model or 2006 model.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back