Low Mileage LS's - For Sale

2006 LS V8 - 79,693 miles - Vivid Red with Beige interior - Asking $6,400 - Located in North Versailles, PA.

2006 Lincoln LS Sport North Versailles PA 18865176

Used Lincoln LS For Sale - CarGurus

2006_lincoln_ls-pic-6115473704031277796-V8-PA.jpeg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Sweet popular thread this turned into huh jsf? That silver 06 was a gem for sure.

Suggestion - focus on the 2nd GEN's

Yes Rigs it seems to be something people like to check out. Sure glad you suggested the one thread. LOL I actually do focus on the 2nd Gen's and started out that way, but I thought if some nice 1st Gen's show up, someone may have interest in them so I add them as well. I don't personally have interest in Gen 1's but I assume some others do.

Sweet popular thread this turned into huh jsf? That silver 06 was a gem for sure.

Suggestion - focus on the 2nd GEN's

Last edited:
No no its all you Bud, I enjoy checking it out despite not being able to take advantage of it due to having to import into Canada which simply isn't feasible for me.

Nice to see low milage LS at those prices.

+1

Great thread, thanks for the effort to post all these.
Out of curiosity, I like to see either Gen but it's probably just harder to find Gen1s worth posting. Many of the one I see in our area are ragged out.

You're welcome Gary. Yes there seems to be more lower mile Gen 2's out there. Part of that may be that they are newer cars than Gen 1's I suppose. But I run across quite a few Gen 1's as well and put them up here also.

Great thread, thanks for the effort to post all these.
Out of curiosity, I like to see either Gen but it's probably just harder to find Gen1s worth posting. Many of the one I see in our area are ragged out.

2004 LS LSE V8 - 25,800 miles - Silver with Gray interior - Asking $2,900 - Located in Boise, ID.

*6-11-17* I requested the VIN numbers of these last 2 LS's and neither of them show up on FordEtis home page so I have no idea if these are legit cars for sale or not. I've contacted carsforsale.com - I will add their response once I receive it.

*6-12-17* I heard back from carsforsale.com and they basically said to contact the seller not them. Then when I replied back again and told them once again that I contacted them to see if these 2 LS's were legit deals or not since neither VIN number showed up on Ford's site. Funny, neither car is listed later the same day on carsforsale.com and they didn't email me back with any kind of response. Proceed at your own risk with either of these 2 cars.

*6-13-17* carsforsale.com emailed me today with the following message:
Thank you for contacting Carsforsale.com, we are an advertising company for dealership to help them get their vehicles across the country. Being such we don't do anything with a private seller. Any listing with Private seller on it is Fraud. Please disregard any ad listed as Private Party. Thanks, Rick

2004 Lincoln Ls 8 Cylinders In Fredericksburg VA - Private Seller

Used 2004 Lincoln LS For Sale

2004-LSE-Silver-Boise-ID.jpg

Last edited:
~2k miles per year, this was someone's baby. Wonder it has ever been driven in the rain?
Dealers would add $3-4k for the low miles.

2006 LS V8 - 44,000 miles - Dark Cherry with Beige interior - Asking $4,695 - Located in Miami, FL.

2006 Lincoln LS

2006-V8-44kMiles-FL.jpg

Last edited:
LOL - I see errors all of the time in these ads. Some I'm able to correct in my posts, others I can't do much about.

That's a good price for one with the ultra rare "4.6L" engine option...

Members online

No members online now.
Back