Low Fuel Dinger

Leave it to your dumb ass to actually put your hand on it!

funny thing.. is.. I did put my hand up there and it's THAT BIG!
LMAO

I'm sure pete's dainty paws would make my dick look really big!
(JK petey)

funny thing.. is.. I did put my hand up there and it's THAT BIG!
LMAO

I'm sure pete's dainty paws would make my dick look really big!
(JK petey)

don't see what your hand has to do with your dick...I mean your dick is a dick...nothing else...and you only get what you get unless you truly need a manhand to actually keep it from being limp.....but then that would strike as odd for the members here that that is why you need a big enough hand.....that's like a waiter needing a giant hand to hold the trays...useful...maybe....needed....nope

Every one did it after you, err Petes,... therefore after reading my humorous response they almost had to!:D

Think about it, you said you have a little dlck.

never said I have a little dick.....I have medium size hands which make it easy for doing trigger pointing massage work. As you all may feel uncomfortable knowing my dick size. But I can assure you that it's not as large as my ego/annoyance.......which would be mythologically big if that was the case. I might as well mention my shoe size is 12 while we are on the subject of appendages. :p

I might as well mention my shoe size is 12 while we are on the subject of appendages. :p

Thats why we always say you are a clown.

repete, You also never said that. I was just messin with ya.

Thats why we always say you are a clown.

Or is it cause I enjoy molesting women on the streets or at a circus? lol

Clowns.jpg

clowns2.jpg

I never came into contact with a single human being that dehumanizes is own character as much as you man!

Congrats dude!:lol:

thx for comparing me to a Bentley :p

and yes it's fun to make fun of ones own self......hell I could practically tell you stories of the random funny sh*t I didn't mean to say or do......

I never came into contact with a single human being that dehumanizes His own character as much as you man!

Fixed it...then again the "H" is silent...just like me when I creep up behind women...then yell out my warcry....."SUPRISE BUTTSEX!!!" lol

ive never been upset over the internet before but this douche put me over the edge a little bit. im calming down now that i realize it was from a guy that has the closest thing to a rainbow ls ive seen and the only girl he could post on his car was his dog.

Daaammnnn! :eek:

I never came into contact with a single human being that dehumanizes is own character as much as you man!

unlike you...some people don't have problems admiting there faults and shortcomings

You make the mistake of assuming that all LSes are exactly like yours. Unfortunately, there is production variance. I have two. On my 04, empty means empty. I know this because at 25 miles to go, it takes 17 gallons to fill it up. On my 06, at 25 miles to go, it takes less than 16 gallons to fill it. Gas gauges aren't 100% accurate.

For those wondering... I always stop at the next convenient gas station after the 50 miles to go alarm. Usually, this is within ten miles, but sometimes it has been thirty or so.

Here is my post, let me bold the part you must have missed.

"Just a heads up on people worrying about how low it can go, I regularly drive on empty, not smart, I know, but after it hits 0 you can go about 15 more actual miles before it really runs out. Mine does anyway, I've ran out of gas 4 times in this car.
But you get about 15 after it hits 0 before it stops moving."

I was just explaining how mine behaves....

wtf? that was uncalled for. of course you talk big on the internet. if you cant provide the info i asked for you should keep rude comments to yourself. if i wanted to win bad enough i could create a bunch of new accounts like you did.

whatever you say, hater, i dont need to make more then 1 account to win, im just saying, maybe you lost 2 months in a row, because of that girl?

haha petesweet has been fairley nice to me yes he has annoying post but at least hes not anything like lincolnjealous. ive never been upset over the internet before but this douche put me over the edge a little bit. im calming down now that i realize it was from a guy that has the closest thing to a rainbow ls ive seen and the only girl he could post on his car was his dog.

dont be getting all emotional.
how can you be over the edge,..... a little bit? is that like pretending your gonna jump?
:shifty:

my LS is black and white with some green, a rainbow does not have black or white in it. so close to a rainbow, hmmm maybe, i would call it more a newspaper

Members online

No members online now.
Back