Look at what my roomate did

Markviiiedrea

Speed Bump
Reaction score
He's a paint and body guy, dose allot of custom graphics. Hopefully we will be doing the Lincoln this winter.

CIMG0134.jpg

CIMG0145.jpg

bout to get that airbrushed on a tee, and possibly tatted too and with my retro ford V8 emblem :D

I did, We rent out the basement to help with the cash flow, every bit helps ya-know.

No no decals, airbrushing or even badgeing goes on my car, just a straight paint job. He wet sanded and buffed the rear bumper and deck lid. looks like glass now it so nice. I wish the front end would look as good.

for me or you? I'm letting him use the garage to paint cars and said that mine have to be painted also. I could ask him.

Eric...

I hope thats not representative of this work...

The cobrastar is alright... I guess

But that LSC looks like it was done by a kid with down syndrome...

I wouldn't let him anywhere NEAR my car... judging from these pics

:(

A little! :D we will be painting the other lincoln, and after that we will see. But so farr I'm impressed. There's an MG in the drive way right now that he will shoot.

for me or you? I'm letting him use the garage to paint cars and said that mine have to be painted also. I could ask him.

I would be curious for myself... my mark needs some lovin' in the paint department - of course I'd like to see how yours turns out!

Ever been to the vet museum in KT? I walked through there wareing a ford t-shirt, luckly it was a week day and the place was empty. Thay had vet parking only up front so we parked our SUV there, it was kinda funny.

Ever been to the vet museum in KT? I walked through there wareing a ford t-shirt

I knew a guy who turned up to a Lincoln meet wearing a Chevy Racing T-shirt!

:lol:

Although, in his defense, his Ford T-shirt had shrunk in the wash.

Members online

No members online now.
Back