• within 1 year

Votes: 37 52.1%
  • within 2 years

Votes: 14 19.7%
  • 3 or more years out

Votes: 7 9.9%

• Total voters
Last Activity: February 26th, 2010 04:11 PM

Ok smart azzes. Casper checking in here:shifty: .......been out of work and stopped this 'cause of lack of interest from the club. Plus I'm trying my best not to lose my house right now:eek: . Not to mention my health ins. Things put aside aren't dead just waiting. House bs should be figured out next few weeks. We're waiting to here from another mortgage co. now. If I knew there was enough serious members I would have kept on it. My bad. I'll get it started again. Maybe more people will actually be ready now?? It was getting frustrating dealing with all these vendors/ manufactures and only getting a dozen or so serious buyers. I know its frustrating for you guys too. My family (and house) comes first. I apologize. Its been one bad year after another here, as I'm sure many of you have also experienced. Thanks for keeping me frosty.:D

Still looking like we would need 75 or so to make this happen. Unless we go overseas( ugghh ) Still looking.

wanna try that again lol i dont understand your question.

I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

75 dam someone get a loan. Ill buy a set if I could get the job I want ill tak several.

Members online

No members online now.
Back