longtimemarkviiilover IS A SCAMMER

Status
Not open for further replies.
anytime you paypal make sure you have a tracking number, thats the number 1 scam going on today, no tracking number=money returned.

Yea Funny Part Is If A Mod Would Jump In Here And Would Look At My Very First Emails They Would See I Clearly Said Please Get Tracking... Even Told Him Again The Next Day...if I Was Looking To Scam Him..dont You Think I Would Not Mention Tracking Hoping He Would Forget????? But Im The Bad Guy Right! Dude Tried To Scam Me Plain And Simple..thats Why He Made The Comment Oh Well Im Not Refunding You If They Are Lost Its Not My Problem And If You Think Anyone Is Going To Believe You Over Me Then Your Wrong..start A Post And See...might Not Be Exact Words As I Dont Feel Like Digging Threw Emails But Yea...he Knew No One Would Believe Me And It Looks Like Hes Correct!! And Now That I Think About It I Sold To 2 People On Here..they Both Got Their Stuff And Were Happy.. I Bought On Here 2x Also..first Time All Parts Were Broke And Junk..made A Post About It..second Time Never Got My Stuff So Had To Fight With Paypal..but Again Im The Bad Guy Right!!

i had someone pull the same sh*t on me awhile back, from this website. I sent the package and he never recieved it, i went through all the same stuff with the post office, post master, paypal, etc. Luckily, since i've sold 1000's of parts and ebay and manage an ebay business i know how it goes. So i always, always, every single time pull the money out of paypal and into my bank account, immediately, before i even send the package.

This way paypal cant get your money.

Its a joke, i eventually told the guy to fck off, closed my paypal and bank account and reopened another one. I've had 2,000 dollars locked up one time on a set of harley davidson wheels sent across the ocean. After that, no money is ever left in any of our paypal accounts. You have to get delivery confirmation on big money parts and all that with usps..otherwise, this is what happens.

First off this thread needs to be stuck.

Chris...everyone here knows your a stand up member.
You found this car and asked people if they needed any parts, took your time to get them, then sold them at low prices just to help people out.
Sorry you caught caught up in this clowns scam, its a lesson learned I guess. :mad:

Dennis....you are the scum of the earth dude....your dam lucky you don't live in the twin cities area.

Everyone else.
If your a member of any other boards...post a link to this let every one know about this f@ukhead.

Do we have any NY members here?
Close to here?

dennis morey
15 n.judson st. apt 1
gloversville, NY 12078
United States

Get in touch with the local post office to make this clown pay.
A signed affidavit by the guy who delivered Chris's package would be a good start....come on people lets network here.
Lets not let Dennis get away with this.
I am more then willing to kick in some cash to take this f@ck to court.

This is why I ALWAYS get delivery conformation on every package I send.

Sucks man... paypal is a really :q:q:q:qty company to deal with and they constantly side with buyers.

yea we've had numerous dealings with this denis morrisey scammer/ripoff artist.

He even tried to get me to trade wheels with him after he was a total moron to members of this site in the past.
I guess he THOUGHT I didn't remember, or reckognize his typing style..
*shakes head*

GOOD RIDDANCE... dont let the door hit you in the Azz on your way out.

Tommy.....thats the problem he won't go away.....he will wait come up with a new user name and run his scam again.

How else is he going to pay his cable bill in his one bedroom apartment?
I am sure he can't hold a job..... that would involve real work.

I wonder how a nigerian wound up with a name like Dennis?

Nigerian-Scammer-Caught-With-Pants-Down...Off.jpg

Do we have any NY members here?
Close to here?

dennis morey
15 n.judson st. apt 1
gloversville, NY 12078
United States

I'm like 3 hours South. Had it been me he f*cked with, you can bet your ass I'd be on his front step beating his door in followed by his face.

BTW, can anyone tell me in that auction for the shifter bezel WTF "in tack" means? Stupid white trash mother f*cker :lol:

YOU GONNA BEAT MY DOOR AND FACE IN...WELL WHATS STOPING YOU...COME ON....LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING..YOU COME KNOCKING AT MY DOOR YOU FOR SURE WILL NOT LIKE THE GUY YOU MEET ON THE OTHER END OF IT...AND I DONT GIVE A :q:q:q:q WHO YOU ARE , THIS IS WHAT I DO AND DO BEST SO ANYONE ANYTIME IM GAME ALL DAY EVERYDAY WE CAN GET IT ONE WHEN EVER YOU LIKE TOUGH GUY!

K9T8M YOU ARE ONE LUCKY MOFO YOU LIVE SO FAR FROM ME BECAUSE YOUR LIES HAVE GONE TO FAR AND IF YOU WERE WITH IN ONE HR FROM ME YOU WOULD HAVE A MAJOR :q:q:q:qING PROBLEM..

YOU GONNA BEAT MY DOOR AND FACE IN...WELL WHATS STOPING YOU...COME ON....LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING..YOU COME KNOCKING AT MY DOOR YOU FOR SURE WILL NOT LIKE THE GUY YOU MEET ON THE OTHER END OF IT...AND I DONT GIVE A :q:q:q:q WHO YOU ARE , THIS IS WHAT I DO AND DO BEST SO ANYONE ANYTIME IM GAME ALL DAY EVERYDAY WE CAN GET IT ONE WHEN EVER YOU LIKE TOUGH GUY!

Of course you don't give a f*ck who I am, you're hiding behind your keyboard like the pussy you seem to call everyone on here, flapping your lips like you're some bad ass. You know nothing of me, yet I know plenty about you already so I would cool it with the tough guy attitude before you make this far worse on yourself.

K9T8M YOU ARE ONE LUCKY MOFO YOU LIVE SO FAR FROM ME BECAUSE YOUR LIES HAVE GONE TO FAR AND IF YOU WERE WITH IN ONE HR FROM ME YOU WOULD HAVE A MAJOR :q:q:q:qING PROBLEM..

Only an hour? What's wrong, haven't scammed enough people to pay for gas to go further out than that?

i remember running across this 'individual' last summer '08 on ebay while i was looking for some parts. he was dealing pretty shady at that time, so even though i wanted the part, i decided i would find it some other time later. and i remember now that his ebay name at that time was denis_morey with some numbers after it.

and now recently, i was watching some parts on ebay, until 2 minutes ago, when i realized his ebay name is now your-lincoln-parts-counter. not watching those parts any more!

interesting that one listing says that one cap is missing and the other doesn't mention explicitly that all four are there.... http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=58906 VS. http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=59186

... just interesting.... i'm sure that he just happened to have an extra he just happened to find...

Wow, this ass is a piece of work. Hello, there are shipping receipts!

Get an affidavit from the postal delivery person including info on how frequently someone parting OUT cars is receiving boxes day to day.

Interstate Fraud. Postal Police is there for just this kind of crap. Talk to your postmaster and ask her about putting you in contact with them.

Exactly. The use of the USPS constitutes mail fraud. Ever see The Firm?

You have options here.

What a POS! Just love an internet tuff guy. :rolleyes:
+1 on the Postal Police as I have delt with a similar issue before and they resolved it very well by arresting the guy. I sold a car stereo and he said he never recieved it. He then put it on craigslist and was caught.

I am so thankfull I didnt fall for this guys bs when I was selling my wheels. I told another member on here they were his and would wait till my new ones showed up before he needed to send me money. longtime told me to sell them to him instead and he would PP me the money. I told him no that I had a deal and would wait. He then offered me another $50 over what I was asking if I would sell them to him instead. It would have sucked to have a similar problem happen to me cause the old wheels are what helped me get the new wheels... that I am still waiting for but at least I know they are in route.

I still wonder why he would buy the headlights if he had so much nicer ones and why he needs another black console just cause that on was in a smokers car. Its easy to clean and if the ash tray was overly used then just get a new ash tray. Sounds like a scammer all the way.

interesting that one listing says that one cap is missing and the other doesn't mention explicitly that all four are there.... http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=58906 VS. http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=59186

... just interesting.... i'm sure that he just happened to have an extra he just happened to find...

Hey stupid ass,, Do your homework before you run your flap..see this is what im saying about you damn people, your just so dman stupid!!! let me get this straight for your punk ass..

Nov 1st I listed wheels on here and stated center cap was missing...
Nov 3rd I BOUGHT the missing center cap on EBAY dumb ass...
Now I posted the wheels all cleaned with the new center cap...
MAKE ANY SENSE SMART ONE..BOY YOU ARE SO DUMB...
P.S THE EBAY ITEM NUMBER FOR THE CAP I BOUGHT IS 170398739216
ONCE AGAIN YOU GUYS ARE SO DAMN SMART!

AND YES PLEASE DO FOLLOW THREW WITH THE POST OFFICE AND WHAT EVER YOU NEED TO..I GET PACKAGES ALL THE TIME BUD..ALL THE TIME..PRETTY MUCH DAILY AND SOMETIMES 2-3 A DAY! YOUR THE SCAMMER

WHO HAD TO FIGHT FOR A REFUND WHEN THE PARTS DID NOT SHOW UP...ME NOT YOU...BLOW ME!

i remember running across this 'individual' last summer '08 on ebay while i was looking for some parts. he was dealing pretty shady at that time, so even though i wanted the part, i decided i would find it some other time later. and i remember now that his ebay name at that time was denis_morey with some numbers after it.

OMG ARE YOU STUPID...I THINK YOU JUST LIKE TO HEAR YOURSELF TALK....AND LIKE TO MAKE UP STORIES... LOOK AT ME FEEDBACK BUD... I ONLY STARTED PARTING OUT THE MARKS IN MARCH....DUH...MARCH 23RD WAS MY FIRST FEEDBACK FOR BEING A SELLER.. THE 20 FEEDBACK I HAD BEFORE THAT WERE FROM SELLERS I BOUGHT ITEMS FROM STUPID, SO I WAS I PARTING A CAR IN 08....LET ME GUESS THE EBAY FEEDBACK IS A LIE ALSO...BOY YOU PEOPLE ARE GETTING DUMBER AND DUMBER EVERYTIME YOU POSTY A STORY,, OR A THOUGH... ANYTHING ELSE DIRT BAG... I JUST PROVED BOTH THINGS YOU SAID WRONG...WHAT A DUMB ASS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Back