Located & Purchased!!

manoli

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
02 Lse spoiler

Well it took me a while to find it but it payed off, Good friend over at Lincoln did a national search and found 3( Now theres only two) I have the info the other 2 spoilers at dealerships price was 210 shipped to me, Pm me if you would like the info more than happy to help LVC MEMBERS.

IMG_7586.jpg

IMG_7587.jpg

That's not an lse spoiler, you got jipped.

Just kidding, that's the one. Nice grad!

^lol...well that's a damn good find. When do you plan on slapping it on?

does anyone make an aftermarket "version" of this one that is close to the same style, I like it alot, almost as much as the 3 peice ww spoiler, but that costs way to much

No, nothing even close. Honestly $210.00 is ridiculously cheap shipped. Those were like $400.00 originally IIRC. I paid $200.00 for a used one from an old member here.

Let me make the recommendation that you clean the area really well before putting the spoiler on. The right corner on the backside of the spoiler doesn't want to stay totally adhesed to my decklid. However I had to use double sided tape from a local store since the double sided tape from Ford was not on the back strip, only the front strip of the spoiler I bought.

does anyone make an aftermarket "version" of this one that is close to the same style, I like it alot, almost as much as the 3 peice ww spoiler, but that costs way to much
Nothing even close.
No, nothing even close. Honestly $210.00 is ridiculously cheap shipped. Those were like $400.00 originally IIRC. I paid $200.00 for a used one from an old member here.
List price was 358.79
Let me make the recommendation that you clean the area really well before putting the spoiler on. The right corner on the backside of the spoiler doesn't want to stay totally adhesed to my decklid. However I had to use double sided tape from a local store since the double sided tape from Ford was not on the back strip, only the front strip of the spoiler I bought.
Thanks i will def clean the area very well before installing and this one is new so it came with the double sided tape on front and back thanks for the heads up.

I saw the 350 price and that is much more than I am about to drop on some sticky plastic

couple people on here have tried those and they dont look to bad at all....ive been considering getting one for a long time...and to the OP, nice find!

Has anyone tried the lip spoiler that's on eBay.

I have been thinking about getting one. Better yet, i thought about buying one that are on E55 AMGs. I really like them. Just have to dig up the measurements.
It looks nicer than the M3 type lip spoilers.

Looking forward to seeing it on your car! It's going to look superb.

By the way, just a tip: when resizing your pics, hold shift. That way they stay in the correct aspect and you don't stretch them one way ;)

Looking forward to seeing it on your car! It's going to look superb.

By the way, just a tip: when resizing your pics, hold shift. That way they stay in the correct aspect and you don't stretch them one way ;)

Thanks i never knew that it was really starting to annoy me :D

I cant wait to get it painted!

Members online

Back