Lip spoiler is on - pictures attached.

05 LS8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I installed the lip spoiler few days ago and wanted to share some pictures.
I am very impressed service the Ebay seller provided. The paint matches my car perfectly and i received it within few days of purchasing.

Anways, on to the pictures.

6138442900_d83ec8705f_b.jpg

6137897321_309a026257_b.png

6137897887_60ab14b762_b.jpg

6138444162_095a311732_b.jpg

6137897463_ff31bf7e14_b.png

Very nice.

How do you like it?

That looks very good man. I can't wait to put mine on whenever I get it painted.

Not bad not bad thinking about getting one myself. I do wish it was a tad bit longer to bring it closer to the edge of the trunk lid

Looks great. you have a very clean LS

Thanks ;)

Very nice.

How do you like it?

First i was a bit leery about it, but its growing on me by the hour. Lovin' it so far.

That looks very good man. I can't wait to put mine on whenever I get it painted.

Did you get the same exact one or the universal type?

Not bad not bad thinking about getting one myself. I do wish it was a tad bit longer to bring it closer to the edge of the trunk lid

The only reason it looks like that, because i chose to give it a curve and follow the contour on the trunk. I personally like it better this way.....If you set it back closer to the edge and lay it straight, it will reach both ends. You can mount it in many different ways.
The seller i bought it from, can custom make you one to your preference. I don't think they charge extra.

Looking good! Very similar design to the 04/05 LSE spoiler. I had the universal spoiler on my silver 02, but the one you have is a big improvement in the "curviness" department.

Looks geat!!!! Pic quality is very sharp, what kind of camera do you have? You cant beat this mod for the money and the way it looks color matched perfect.

I like the last pic a lot you should submit that one for the calender entry ;)

Looking good! Very similar design to the 04/05 LSE spoiler. I had the universal spoiler on my silver 02, but the one you have is a big improvement in the "curviness" department.

Thanks Thomas! It came out pretty good. The spoiler was actually straight, pops helped me out and put a little pressure on it to give it the curve as we were installing it. The edges are my favorite part of the spoiler. It brings the rear on the LS together.

Looks geat!!!! Pic quality is very sharp, what kind of camera do you have? You cant beat this mod for the money and the way it looks color matched perfect.

I like the last pic a lot you should submit that one for the calender entry ;)

Thanks Manoli!
The camera is Nikon Coolpix S60. It's actually a couple years old, but still does a good job at capturing the details.

I am gonna try to go back to the same spot (last picture) and grab few more pictures. Once i snapped that picture, the camera gave a warning of exhausted battery. Should have put it to charge before leaving....

i was thinking the same thing. nice pictures! also interested in what kind of camera.

Chris, here is the newer version of my camera. http://www.nikonusa.com/Nikon-Produ...ompact-Digital-Cameras/26134/COOLPIX-S60.html

Install looks professional and your car is always spotless! They really do a nice job on paint matching.

You obviously mounted it right where you wanted to, but I think it might look better a little closer to the edge.

Looks good!

I have the other ebay spoiler and I definitively like this one a lot better.

Good picture btw.

Install looks professional and your car is always spotless! They really do a nice job on paint matching.

You obviously mounted it right where you wanted to, but I think it might look better a little closer to the edge.

We spent about an hour if not more installing the spoiler. It's gotta perfect otherwise i don't digest it well.

I tried mounting on the edge of the trunk, but it didn't look good at all. Just my opinion.

Looks good!

I have the other ebay spoiler and I definitively like this one a lot better.

Good picture btw.

Thanks dude.

So there are different types of these spoilers? I just placed an order last night for one, I didn't specify which one so I'm guessing I'll get the universal. For the one you got there, did you give them specific dimensions or did you just tell them that it was for the lincoln ls?
I might still be able to change it up if they didn't ship her out yet

So there are different types of these spoilers? I just placed an order last night for one, I didn't specify which one so I'm guessing I'll get the universal. For the one you got there, did you give them specific dimensions or did you just tell them that it was for the lincoln ls?
I might still be able to change it up if they didn't ship her out yet

Yes there are. Here is the one i bought. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pain...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5d2ff50d02

All you have to do is place the order. The ad is for a Lincoln LS. Notes section is where you specify the color code on the car. If you want to give them the dimensions it's up to you.

Mine (link above) vs the unversal type.

6122463923_a7e589dcf9_b.png

Looks great.:cool: Love the last picture. Let me know if you decide to change your submission.

I am going to try to hit up the spot again for more pictures. If i get better ones i will let you know. Thanks Rollin.

Just ordered one. $30 color matched...I had to try it. I just hope the color will actually match.

Just ordered one. $30 color matched...I had to try it. I just hope the color will actually match.

Do you have a link to that auction? Never mind lol I missed the link in the previous post.

Nice! if you ordered it from the company in the link, it will match it perfectly. I was actually quite surprised how good the paint job was.

Members online

Back