Lincoln LS woodgrain shifter knob

98lincmk7lsc

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Here's a woodgrain shifter knob from a 2000 Lincoln LS. I don't know how common these are on the LS's, but I do know that they're pretty rare for the Mark VIII's.

$35 shipped OBO.

It's in really good shape. There are no major scratches or cracks in the clear coat. I think it's got a really cool grain on it. It almost looks like a turtle shell. Here's a couple pics....

IMG_1091.jpg

IMG_1092.jpg

May I ask why a Mark guy has a LS shifter? :p

No, you may not.

Just kidding. I go to a couple different junkyards at least once a week. The last time I was there, I noticed this shift knob and figured someone might want it. I think I've got a leather shifter somewhere in the garage too...

ttt...

I think it's a pretty fair price at $35 shipped, but I guess I'm open to reasonable offers...

I could probably get the steering wheel that goes with it too, if there's any interest. I can't remember for sure, but I think it had a black interior....

how hard is to switch? i have a 02 ls v8 sport and mine is leather. thx

It's super easy....

You just push down the collar below the wood (the silver piece with the black piece beneath it), and that will expose 2 screws. Unscrew them and lift the handle up. It's that easy. Follow the directions in reverse to put the new one on.

I'm going to Hawaii for a week and a half on Thursday, so if you want to buy this, I need to know now so I can get it out before then.
Thanks.

you got an ls at a junkyard by your house if you do and the front is not smashed p.m me i need a piece asap

It's in really bad shape. This junkyard has been getting cars in left and right and don't have much room, so they're either moving cars around all the time or crushing them pretty quickly. The LS that's there has been moved around like 5 or 6 times, and they're not gentle. Anyway, what piece do you need? I'll keep an eye open for it.

It's in really bad shape. This junkyard has been getting cars in left and right and don't have much room, so they're either moving cars around all the time or crushing them pretty quickly. The LS that's there has been moved around like 5 or 6 times, and they're not gentle. Anyway, what piece do you need? I'll keep an eye open for it.

i need the front plastic valence

Yeah, the last time I saw it, it was sitting with the nose in the ground and the butt-end propped up in the air, so anything on the lower front of it is gonna be trashed. I've got a good shift knob though! lol. Sorry I couldn't help you.

Bump...

Somebody buy this, I'm trying to get some money added up for a cobra intake I'm buying!

Members online

No members online now.
Back