lincoln ls front lip gen1 & M5 spoiler ebay deals

tubbyLS6

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
ok so i know people have done this so i thought I'll do a write up one this

here is my 2000 ls6 with a Honda civic type-r front lip (lol all you want BC its from a Honda)

so my bumper was beat up a bit and i lost my factory chin/lip on my sport bumper so the bumper wasn't the best looking so far. anyway i remember reading of a guy using A Honda civic lip for a LS but not much info so i started to search around so i finally thought i found the info but the guy was way off he used a 4 door lip. i'm using a lip for a 2 or 3 door civic 92-95 anyway went on eBay and found a cheap lip for $2.40+40.00 for shipping. and a universal M5 Spoiler 46 3/8 long. that was 20.00 free shipping.

the picture are me just test fitting it.
it has a gap on each side. its a small gap on each side, so I'm going dremel and maybe use my heat gun but dont know yet if i need it. so the lip contours the bumper better. I'll post pictures of that during the week

before i lost the factory lip
myls6.jpg

now the new one on the spoiler

017.jpg

019.jpg

014.jpg

016.jpg

spoiler
ls6m5-1.jpg

also i'm redoing my fog lights so thats why they have some parts painted yellow

if the front plate wasnt there the bumper might look cleaner.

rear spoiler is something ive wanted to do for awhile. what lenght is that one? carbon fiber? or black?

the spoiler is a universal m5 spoiler 46 3/8 long just search in ebay for universal m5 spoiler

if the front plate wasnt there the bumper might look cleaner.

I have to agree, that front bumper looks pretty good. I am doing a front plate delete on my LS this weekend. I have seen a lot of LS's with a modified mach lip, but that honda lip looks pretty good, makes the LS look a little more agressive on the front end. The spoiler looks pretty trick too!

:cool: I think with a little modification that lip could be definetly killer. I like it.
What year is the lip from? (what year Honda?)

Keep us posted, i want to know how you fix the problem on the corners.

I just picked up one of those spoilers on ebay to for 23 bucks including shipping. Should have it by monday or so. I like the carbon fiber look, but it's kinda ricer looking so I will probably color match it. Just depends on how it looks, I guess I will have to wait and see.

OH GOD!! That better not be a Honda or Acura Front lip in ABS Plastic...wtf??

I ordered that same m5 spoiler. It came as carbon fiber. Looked terrible IMO on a black car. Very cheap and ricer.

Returned it and ordered the painted m5 spoiler to match.

thanks for the feed back. i know the carbon looks a little chessey im going to take it off and paint it to match i just wanted to see how it would look.

Now for the issue i had with the lip the side were off a bit so i didnt know if i was going ot dermel it down or use the heat gun.
i went with the heat gun and heated up the edges that were'nt contouring the the bumper, took me about 45 mins to fit up center it and screw it down. im going to post pics of it later on today. the lip hasnt been painted yet. im going to paint them in a week. have to finish my other project. my 87 jeep cherokee, wants me to finish up the floor boards on it and hit the trails

021.jpg

i wish i had the time and money to do make it like yours, but for me it good enough b/c it fixed my bumper and covers the damaged area's.

Hey TubbyLS6...Make sure you post the end result to quite the haters.

L.L.s- That lower bumper is hot. I'm doing almost the same way this winter.

hey lsdarkshadow i like to see it when your done

For sure. My fogs and everything are gonna be custom mounted. You won't be able to see them unless they're on. I wouldn't mind some more pictures of your ride. I really like what you've done with yours. You gotta a cardomain page don't you?

Yeah, the bumper lip looks pretty good, L.LS. But you really need to do side skirts or something. It really does not flow well when looking from the side.

Members online

No members online now.
Back