lincoln ls front lip gen1 & M5 spoiler ebay deals

ya i didi i put the west wing body kit on the car an mold it all in an got the west wing-3 pice wing too an mold it to the ls too an mold the rear bumper to the rear end too ! you cna see in in my pic on cardomain http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3082057 the pic at the top r the newer one

have to take NEW pic of all the new molding job i did to it !!

Isnt it supposed to go on replacing the factory lip?

IMO replace the factory lip rather than using it as a bumper cover.

Isnt it supposed to go on replacing the factory lip?

IMO replace the factory lip rather than using it as a bumper cover.

Alot of bumper or lip conversions go on over the factory piece which is why they look so bad.

i'm not trying to "hate" but why did you paint the body kit black? i think it would have looked so much better if it was all one color. this is of course IMHO and i hope you don't take it the wrong way

+1. It looks like you had enough money for the kit, but not enough for paint.

I think it would look cleaner all body matched.

no no thats how it came to me its never been painted !! its ready to get painted !!

as promised the pictures

not painted yet but fittment is much better

011-1.jpg

016-1.jpg

015-1.jpg

014-1.jpg

013.jpg

012.jpg

thisi is how it looked like before i made it to fit. the gap for me was the coners of the bumper. now the lip fits it there is zero gap between the bumper and lip

015.jpg

I gottcha. I was thinking that you were gonna try to attach it under the original bumper, and try to find a way to make it follow the contour. Don't get me wrong...I like it. I was thinkin you were gonna do it different.

hey cut off the lip all round an it should fit better

That lip was not made to go on that way. Thats why it still looks off around the curves of the bumper.

Replace the stock lip with it ( bolted to the bottom of the bumper ) and chop off the excess that goes into the wheel well.

It should match the side skirts and rear valance much better that way also.

thats how it is made ! i have it on my lincoln ! an it fits fine

And it was made that way to replace the stock valance!

Why do you think it has that lip to it that he has been shaving down that fits against the bottom of the bumper and gets stuck on with double sided tape and bolted in place with the self tapping screws!

Its meant to fit exactly like a oem part.

Its not meant as a bumper cover.

And it was made that way to replace the stock valance!

Why do you think it has that lip to it that he has been shaving down that fits against the bottom of the bumper and gets stuck on with double sided tape and bolted in place with the self tapping screws!

Its meant to fit exactly like a oem part.

Its not meant as a bumper cover.

+1. I actually just got mine and as soon as winter starts I'm gonna fiberglass mine on so it looks like one piece.

Members online

Back