Lincoln LS Angel Eye Group Buy

Ok here we go.... :) This is directly from the e-mail:

Please have buyers pm you all their email with a note 00-01 or 03+ and we will send paypal money request and process everyone order.

lets give it 2-3 days to make sure everyone will get a chance to get on the group buy then we will process the orders make labels and ship them out the same day we will get the payments.

So please pm me your e-mail, we'll give it until Friday and I'll send them in.

I have a few cubans from 1999. They only get better with age.

I would smoke a 100 year old cigar before I, well, you get the idea :D

Yep. We're getting like 9k back from taxes. I'm ordering a few boxes next week :)

Dude you need to change your filing status. Do you know how much interest you could've gained on that money throughout the year? You basically lent the government $9,000 without interest. Not smart money. :cool:

Dude you need to change your filing status. Do you know how much interest you could've gained on that money throughout the year? You basically lent the government $9,000 without interest. Not smart money. :cool:

I paid in 1038 over the year. The gf paid in less. It's called the earned income credit. I didn't get it at first either. We get back a ton more than we actually pay in.

It's not about "smart money." it's about FREE money. :cool:

Im only 23 and i made a a gross income of almost 40K but only $7K is taxable
since the rest was tax-free overseas pay.

But i was claiming 0 so i should get a nice fat check.

I paid in 1038 over the year. The gf paid in less. It's called the earned income credit. I didn't get it at first either. We get back a ton more than we actually pay in.

Friken ehh.. How do you think the people who live off welfare still get money back on their taxes.. They don't pay in..

Im only 23 and i made a a gross income of almost 40K but only $7K is taxable
since the rest was tax-free overseas pay.

But i was claiming 0 so i should get a nice fat check.

I'm claiming the lowest amount physically possible.. I need to claim something because I have CS and whatnot.. The only TRUE income I show is college overage.. And that barely gets me through.. As far as they know.. :D

I'm not saying I agree with getting more money back than I pay in. But I sure ain't arguing it when it gets deposited into my account either.

For the record, it's a perk for anyone having kids making under like 80k per year. I'm not a part of ANY government program like welfare.

For the record, it's a perk for anyone having kids making under like 80k per year. I'm not a part of ANY government program like welfare.

I know this.. Neither am I.. I would rather go without eating then get food stamps.. Call me crazy but I don't believe in it.. :cool:

More details on this? I know there's a bunch of tax perks for those that know what they're doing. You just have to know what's available to you.

I know this.. Neither am I.. I would rather go without eating then get food stamps.. Call me crazy but I don't believe in it.. :cool:

The thing that gets me is the people that are on food stamps yet have money to buy cigarettes and beer.

Members online

No members online now.
Back