Lincoln LS Aftermarket Emblems!

Lol could you bring back the cobra emblems with the lincoln logo in the back and I’ve been looking for the LSE trunk logo for the longest time I just got a gen 2 ls that I’m looking to do a total makeover on and I would love some custom emblems
Make your own. I have made several over the years.

Alright guys! Here are aftermarket emblems for the Lincoln LS! I went ahead and painted a set of red emblems for my car and attached it. I used the chrome spray paint that I had left over from a previous project to paint the grooves. I taped up the edges real good and painted the back of the emblem. I'm thinking that if you want the light colored look you shouldn't paint it at all. I think it would look better NOT painted. Just use the tape I'll send with the emblems and stick them on. Let me know what you think. I have several sets of each color and will be stocking more to come. There are 5 basic colors, Black, Silver, Red, Orange and Blue.

emblems1.jpg

emblems2.jpg

emblems3.jpg

emblems4.jpg

Grey, the pictures aren't showing up.. can you please email me. I need a new back emblem for above my license plate.. perfeably something without the Lincoln emblem that fits in the spot? Maybe a way of doing a custom design? Just a thought .. brendan.781@outlook.com
emblems5.jpg

emblems6.jpg

emblems7.jpg

emblems8.jpg

emblems9.jpg

If you are interested in buying some emblems you can. They are $15 each which includes shipping. I will include the double backed tape with the emblems but will not attach it to the emblem. This is just in case you want to paint the star portion what ever color you want.

OEM Lincoln LS Grille Badge

Does anyone know where I can get an OEM Lincoln LS grille emblem? I would like to save the one on my stock grille and use an OEM on my McLaren grille. I have checked with Ken at LSKoncepts and Torrie at FordParts Network. They cannot provide the OEM Badge.
Ebay

Does anyone here make custom back emblems? I don't know if ghost is still availabe

Members online

No members online now.
Back