lets try this again... K&N comes today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As stolen from someone's signature many months ago:

Fighting on the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics,
Even if you win, you're still retarded.

On another note I'd have to say I haven't laughed this hard at a thread since R-BONES was on the site. Thank you for the entertainment.

Yeah, I love the ivory parchment, I saw your pic and thought... what the hell is he talking about, that's not GOLD!? Nice car.

actually, now that I look at it, I think his is Ivory too, I take it back, I dont like Ivory, sorry pektel. lol.

"Grandpa Gold"

So...back on topic...

How's that K&N? Or is the car so fast now, you warped into the future?

Appreciate the kind words on the car, guys. Thanks.

I didn't really pay that comment much mind, to be honest. Kinda like a "your momma wears combat boots" dig. Weak. :D

"Grandpa Gold"

So...back on topic...

How's that K&N? Or is the car so fast now, you warped into the future?

Hahaha, too funny...so funny I wish I could somehow put it into animation...or a skit of some sort. Instead of a delorean in the movies, it could be a gold ls...

And +1 to Ivory Parchment!

Ok, I'm crawling back under my rock...

As stolen from someone's signature many months ago:

Fighting on the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics,
Even if you win, you're still retarded.

On another note I'd have to say I haven't laughed this hard at a thread since R-BONES was on the site. Thank you for the entertainment.

Oh, and by the way my car is Gold! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah? We got hit pretty hard with the snow, just got back from a little joy ride. What do you do anyway?

Military, involved in law enforcement... that's the weekday job... the trips to selfridge are for drill (yeah, I do it all week, then still have to go in one weekend a month... :: Wonders why I ever left active duty :: )

Oh yeah... I don't have to move every two years and my life is a bit more of my own...

Hahaha, too funny...so funny I wish I could somehow put it into animation...or a skit of some sort. Instead of a delorean in the movies, it could be a gold ls...

And +1 to Ivory Parchment!

Ok, I'm crawling back under my rock...

HOLY SH!T!!!!!! MAY 2005?!?!??!! And only 23 posts?!??!!

You get the award for all-time best lurker of the century!!!

Joeychgo said:
Our rules are very simple right now. First, this is a PG-13 rated site - please keep your posts PG-13 in nature - Second, we simply ask you be nice to the other members when you post. We dont want fights, flames or trolling here. Basically, thats all we ask, other then that, have a ball!

Please let's remember what we all agreed to....

wow midi - you really have us fooled....

I guess that would be step 8b, 8c, 8d.....

lets remeber that this dude is a :q:q:q f**k him

rudy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back